TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, today introduces a passive cooling solution into the HD6800 family: the PowerColor SCS3 HD6850. While running passively, the PowerColor SCS3 HD6850 maintains the high performed specifications with core engine of 775MHz, 1000 MHz memory speed; with up to 1.48 teraFLOPs of computing power, easily accelerates the gaming rig and delivers extreme gaming performance.
The PowerColor SCS3 HD6850 features an effective passive cooling solution; with 62 piece of L shape heat sink which enlarge the heat dissipation surface areas, the excessive heat can easily being dissipated through 5 piece high performance heat pipes; furthermore, it's equipped with cooling plate fully covers memory and PCB, ensures every key components to stay cool in a quite setting.
Also, the latest solution utilizes "Gold Power Kit" which is composed of the select components: Shielded Alloy Choke, solid capacitor and 3+1 phases power design, allows the stable and efficient overclocking entertaining experience.
PowerColor SCS3 HD6850 supports the latest Microsoft DirectX 11 technology and HD3D technology, providing intense gaming performance and unrivalled image quality with stunning 3D visual effects. It's also compatible with AMD Eyefinity technology, maximizing your field of view up to three displays, enables a vivid gaming experience like never before.
Latest News Posts
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer for Switch
- Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter teases trailer, will drop today
- Dark Souls Remastered: new trailer and discount announcement
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus comes to Switch, June 29
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit