NVIDIA today introduced the GeForce GTX 560 GPU, the latest addition to the company's Fermi architecture-based product family, which brings amazing performance and enhanced features such as NVIDIA PhysX, 3D Vision, SLI and Surround technologies to this summer's hottest PC games.
Starting at $199 USD, the GeForce GTX 560 joins its big brother, the previously launched GTX 560 Ti GPU, in delivering an awesome gaming experience in its price class for games running at 1080p, the world's most popular gaming resolution, according to Valve's Steam Hardware and Software Survey.
NVIDIA today also released beta GeForce R275 drivers. They bring increased performance and enhanced functionality to a broad spectrum of PC games, including 3D Vision support to Duke Nukem Forever, PhysX support to Alice: Madness Returns, and Surround support to Dungeon Siege III.
Highlights of GeForce R275 Drivers:
Performance boost across a variety of games, including Crysis 2 (6%), Bulletstorm (15%), and Portal 2 (8%)
NVIDIA Update technology now includes SLI profiles
Improved desktop scaling experience with new user interface and features
Improved resizing experience for HDTVs
More than 525 3D Vision gaming profiles, including new additions for Portal 2, Duke Nukem Forever, Age of Empires Online, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and Dungeon Siege III, among others
New 3D Vision Photo Viewer with Windowed Mode Support
Support for more than 65 3D Vision Ready displays, including desktop monitors, notebooks and projectors.
The GeForce GTX 560 GPU is available starting today from the world's leading add-in card partners, including ASL, Asus, Colorful, ECS, EVGA, Gainward, Galaxy, Gigabyte, Innovision 3D, Jetway, Leadtek, MSI, Palit, Point of View, PNY, Sparkle, Zotac and others. GeForce R275 drivers are available directly from https://www.geforce.com or from the driver download page on nvidia.com.
Latest News Posts
- Valve abandon ALL non-gaming related video content on Steam
- Battlerite Royale hits free-to-play on Steam, now available
- Daikatana developer delays SIGIL, aims for April release
- Intel's new Pentium Gold G5620: 2C/4T at 4GHz announced
- Nike's self-lacing shoes are being BRICKED by Android update
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire preview: MMO mobile chaos
- random shutdown
- Magnum Trt Secrets
- Kensington LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Compatibility issue P10S-M-DC with i5
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure