Since Team Group Inc. released the TP1023 portable hard drive, which adopts a streamline sports car design, it has created a new trend. Following up this success, Team Group schedules to display the first sports car-designed flash drive disks at Computex 2011. The Team SR1 /SR3 carrying with exclusive gTeam EZ Goh application software and come in both USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 interfaces, respectively, are made of the same material and streamline sports car design as the TP1023. In addition to data storage, it is perfect for showcasing personal zest for sports and making a statement of masculine vitality and energy.
Excellent Performance USB 3.0|SR1
Just like pursuing a sense of speed on the race track, the all new SR1 followed Team Groupfs exclusive sports car design, blending the sports car concept into a small flash drive disk by using a unique streamline design and curves. The high speed USB3.0 interface breaks the USB2.0fs transfer speed limit, with a read and writes performance of over 50MB/s that help shorten the time of transferring large multimedia files and create better portability of Full HD videos.
High cost-performance ratio USB 2.0|SR3
The USB 2.0 SR3, from the same series as the SR1, has the same sports car design, and a multiple capacity selection ranging from 4~32GB. The diverse choices and prices makes it more affordable for consumers, providing a perfect high cost-performance solution for general users or IT gadgets enthusiasts, fulfilling everyonefs dream of owning a sports car. As a leading provider of memory storage products to the consumer market, Team Group is committed to providing the best storage, multimedia and data sharing solutions.
Latest News Posts
- Arc System Works and SWERY announce new title 'The Missing'
- Monster Hunter: World updated for Xbox One, patch 1.06
- Everything you need for Age of Empires: Definitive Edition
- Sea of Thieves will have larger map/more ships beyond launch
- Sea of Thieves map will have 15 - 30 minute ship encounters
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Apricorn Aegis Fortress 128GB SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit