Point of View, the leading European manufacturer of an exclusive range of NVIDIA based 3D processor boards, advanced netbooks as well as fancy 7" and 10" Tegra tablet computers, and additional enthu-siast PC products, announces today that it is first to market with a high performance NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti 3D processor board family featuring 2 GB of fast GDDR5 memory, the POV/TGT GeForce GTX 560 Ti 2 GB series).
The POV/TGT GeForce GTX 560Ti 2 GB series consists of two performance levels, "Charged" and "UltraCharged", and is based on a proprietary high-performance/wide-bandwidth hardware design.
Hand-selected and carefully tuned by TGT in Germany, the POV/TGT GeForce GTX 560Ti 2GB series offers an optimized balance of enhanced core clock settings and supreme stability even beyond shipping specifications.
Core clocked 860 MHz, 1721 MHz shader clock and 4008 MHz memory clock, the advanced POV/TGT GeForce GTX 560 Ti 2 GB Charged already exceeds the specifications of most of the recently announced competitive products.
The POV/TGT GeForce GTX 560 Ti 2 GB Charged is topped by the POV/TGT GeForce GTX 560 Ti 2GB UltraChargedTM core clocked 911 MHz, 1822 MHz shader clock and 4008 MHz memory clock.
All models offer significant head room for individual over-clocking and are immediately available.
Latest News Posts
- Sniper Ghost Warrior dev hit with huge layoffs
- Minecraft: Bedrock Edition for Switch has had a 2hr reveal
- SOMA's 'easy' Safe Mode finally makes its way to PS4
- Mega Man Collection coming to the Nintendo Switch
- Moss is coming this February on PSVR, new trailer released
- BIOSTAR G330 256GB SATA III SSD Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit