May 2011, Milpitas, CA - HighPoint Technologies, Inc., a leading HBA and storage solutions manufacturer, announces the arrival of new high port-count PCI-Express x16 SAS 6Gb/s HBA's. Available with up to 32 dedicated ports, RocketRAID high port count SAS HBA's provide maximum port count for minimal investment while delivering a connectivity bandwidth up to 19200 MB/s; ideal for a wide-range of high-performance and high-density storage
RocketRAID PCI-E Gen 2.0 x16 SAS Switch Architecture
HighPoint's PCI-E Gen 2.0 x16 SAS Switch Architecture is a revolutionary hardware design which aggregates multiple SAS Controllers to deliver maximized performance, overcoming the performance bottleneck of conventional HBA's.
Versatile Storage Applications with Storage Management Solutions
HighPoint provides a versatile selection of software solutions for all High Port Count SAS 6Gb/s HBA's; each can be tailored to meet the needs of any storage application. Each package includes HighPoint's real-time System Management Interface (AISM).
SAS Expander Solutions - HighPoint's SAS Expander Solutions support high-performance cascade configurations up to 128 SAS/SATA devices, 384TB worth of storage, and is fully compatible with LSI SAS Expanders.
SATA JBOD Solutions - HighPoint SATA JBOD Solutions can be tailored for high-performance or high-capacity applications. Each HBA's can support up to 96 SATA devices and provide connectivity bandwidths up to 9600 MB/s.
Direct Connectivity Solutions - The industries first 32-port SAS/SATA PCI-E 2.0 x16HBA can directly support up to 96TB of storage, and delivers a connectivity bandwidth up to 19200 MB/s.
Adaptive Intelligent Storage Management (AISM)
AISM's real-time Web GUI actively monitors the storage environment, and allows the administrator to set thresholds including temperature, fan speeds and voltage measurements. When a threshold is exceeded, AISM will adjust the behavior of individual enclosure components in order to restore and maintain an optimal working environment.
Universal Firmware Architecture
HighPoint SAS 6Gb/s High Port Count HBA's benefit from shared firmware architecture. A common architecture presents the customer with clear paths for hardware integration, scalability and upgrading storage infrastructure.
Simplified, Robust Connectivity Design
The compact, low-profile HBA design and industry standard Mini-SAS port connectors (SFF-8087/8088), provide professional system integrators with the flexibility needed to meet client requirements for single or multiple chassis environments.
Availability and Pricing
HighPoint high-port count SAS HBA's are available immediately, from a world-wide network of Distribution and Reseller channels.
RR2782 (24-port internal/8port external): TBA
RR2760 (24-port internal): $699.00
RR2740 (16-port internal): $449.00
RR2744 (16-port external):$499.00
Distribution Channels: ASI, D&H Distribution, MaLabs, Avnet
HighPoint designs and manufactures a full spectrum of SAS and SATA HBA's with Management Solutions for wide scale Storage Applications. We are long recognized as an innovator of RAID HBA technology and have continuously developed cutting edge RAID solutions to satisfy the industry's evolving storage requirements. HighPoint is the SAS and SATA Storage Industry price leader for all OEM/ODM, SMB and Enterprise HBA's. HighPoint has a successful track record of delivering products to fortune 500 companies and global storage providers. HighPoint has regional sales offices and world-wide distribution networks to better serve customers locally.
Latest News Posts
- Take home The Crown in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Digital-only Xbox One coming in 2019
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales fails at sales expectations
- Sunset Overdrive is coming to PC, available on November 16th
- SMITE Nintendo Switch release planned for November 16th
- Z77-D3H MB and bizzare boot issue
- HyperX Gaming microSD 128GB Review
- FS:[20Pieces] Apple iPhone XR.Xs.Xs Max 64/256/512GB.$8,980
- Vital Progenix
- ASUS PRIME B450M-A/CSM AM4 with AMD RYZEN 5 2600 CPU will only boot Windows after reset
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions