TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, announces the world's first liquid cooling solution for the HD6990 series: The PowerColor Liquid Cooling Solution (LCS) HD6990 4GB GDDR5. PowerColor is working with fabulous cooling manufacturer EKwaterblocks once again to bring the liquid cooling solution to the HD6990, aims to deliver the exceptional thermal performance to increase the headroom of overclocking potential while allowing optimum system stability.
The PowerColor LCS HD6990 has a full water block mounted on the card, fully covering the key components which can be dissipated the heat from the copper base design. It efficiently cools down the GPU temperatures up to 30% than reference board even under full load. PowerColor packages a high-flow 3/8" and 1/2" fittings (barbs) to maximize water flow with captured o-rings to prevent leakage. Gamers can customize their own liquid cooling system with these comprehensive accessories.
With the support of all the latest technologies, the PowerColor LCS HD6990 features a dual BIOS setting, allowing a hardware overdrive option from factory-supported clocks to switch to at 880MHz core speed and 1250MHz memory speed. The card also comes equipped with Volterra's digital power solution, maximizes its transforming efficiency and delivers the best output quality through its high frequency feature, enabling the most efficient way to boost up gaming experience.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- Xbox saves work with Final Fantasy XV on PC
- Luigi's Balloon World/new outfits for Super Mario Odyssey
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Ryzen (1000-Series) Overclocking Guide
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit