TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, announces the world's first liquid cooling solution for the HD6990 series: The PowerColor Liquid Cooling Solution (LCS) HD6990 4GB GDDR5. PowerColor is working with fabulous cooling manufacturer EKwaterblocks once again to bring the liquid cooling solution to the HD6990, aims to deliver the exceptional thermal performance to increase the headroom of overclocking potential while allowing optimum system stability.
The PowerColor LCS HD6990 has a full water block mounted on the card, fully covering the key components which can be dissipated the heat from the copper base design. It efficiently cools down the GPU temperatures up to 30% than reference board even under full load. PowerColor packages a high-flow 3/8" and 1/2" fittings (barbs) to maximize water flow with captured o-rings to prevent leakage. Gamers can customize their own liquid cooling system with these comprehensive accessories.
With the support of all the latest technologies, the PowerColor LCS HD6990 features a dual BIOS setting, allowing a hardware overdrive option from factory-supported clocks to switch to at 880MHz core speed and 1250MHz memory speed. The card also comes equipped with Volterra's digital power solution, maximizes its transforming efficiency and delivers the best output quality through its high frequency feature, enabling the most efficient way to boost up gaming experience.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Intel Z370 will support future 8th Gen Cannon Lake CPUs
- Vivendi abstains vote in Ubisoft shareholders meeting
- Intel's b2b shop could revolutionize PC game reselling
- GeIL reveal ASUS ROG certified EVO X ROG RGB RAM
- Seasonic reveal their PRIME Ultra power supplies
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM