Enjoy Dual Digital TV Channels on Your PC in High Definition!
Taipei, Taiwan - May 6th, 2011 - KWorld Computer Co., Ltd., a leading provider in integrated multimedia player today announces its availability of PCI-E dual DVB-T TV Card Pro (PE355-2T) in Australia for the first time. This DVB-T TV has enhanced features to provide you with more convenient and higher quality. It features a professional PCI Express interface which transfers a rate for a total of 500 MB per second, which is about 4 times faster than the rate of the original PCI. KWorld applies this latest "PCI Express interface technology" to maximize your PCTV entertainment.
KWorld Dual DVB-T PCI-E card enables you to watch the ultimate visual experience with digital HDTV in the best possible solution, which allows you to watch dual free-to-air, digital terrestrial TV and listen to digital radio (not DAB) in your PC.
Users will be able to enjoy the "Dual View" function that allows you to watch two on-going shows, or watch one and record another one simultaneously. With this function you won't miss any program! KWorld PCI-E Dual DVB-T TV Card Pro supports "Mini-PCs", to provide you with more benefits of its usability and enhance your PCTV convenience.
KWorld Computer Co., Ltd. is one of the leading brands in integrated digital multimedia solutions. By combining and integrating these six different kinds of multimedia solutions: PCTV, External TVBox, Multimedia Editing, Multimedia Converter, Home Media Center and Computer Speaker Series, KWorld can be both the components and solutions for the basic infrastructure of a digital home entertainment center. For more information on KWorld, please visit https://www.kworld-global.com.
Latest News Posts
- Ruin the fun in our 'Blockers' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Make a noise for our 'A Quiet Place' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new external GPU: Radeon Pro 580 with 8GB for $699
- Apple's most expensive new MacBook Pro costs an insane $6700
- Darksiders 3 devs announce new IP, Remnant: From the Ashes
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Qflash ans USB
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit