Introducing Icy Dock's new MB881U3-1SA USB 3.0 2.5" & 3.5" SATA and IDE hard drive adapter with docking station functionality. Icy Dock has taken another one of its tried and true products and taught it some new tricks. It features the new USB 3.0 interface for up to a 5 Gb/sec transfer rate. The MB881U3-1SA is perfect for any DIY user or IT Professional in need of a quality hard drive adapter. The hard drive adapter will work with both 3.5" & 2.5" SATA drives and IDE drives and use them on a USB 3.0 interface.
The 2.5" SATA/IDE drives can be powered with the USB cable alone. A small power adapter is included for faster or bigger 2.5" hard drives or 3.5" hard drives. Using the USB 3.0 interface will maximize not only the SATA drives but also the IDE drives read/write speeds not found on other USB 2.0 products. The MB881U3-1SA will accept almost any size of 2.5" / 3.5" IDE and SATA hard drives.
- Perfect hard drive adapter with docking station functionality in USB 3.0 speeds.
- USB bus power for 2.5" drives.
- Low profile power adapter for 3.5" drives.
- Detachable docking platform to use while on the go.
- Compatible with both 2.5" & 3.5" SATA hard drives and supports hot swap.
- Compatible with both 2.5" & 3.5" IDE hard drives.
- Supports USB 3.0 connection for maximum performance.
- Plug & Play USB 3.0 with backwards capabilities to USB 2.0 for quick connection for any computer system.
- User friendly screw-less and tool-less design just plug in the hard drive and play.
- Exposed working HDD stands in the air vertically for fast heat radiation.
- Aluminum alloy stand is detachable for portable use.
- Designed for PC & Mac systems.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Vivendi may take over Ubisoft in November
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 32, RX Vega 28 rumored to be coming
- AMD's new drivers add CrossFire support to RX Vega
- Intel working on dual-core i3-7360X for X299
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM