ZOTAC International, a leading innovator and the world's largest channel manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards and mini-PCs, today introduces the new FUSION-ITX WiFi A-series - a world-class mainboard that combines the power of AMD Radeon HD graphics processing with class-leading energy-efficiency for the ultimate flexible mini-ITX form factor.
The ZOTAC FUSION-ITX WiFi A-series features the AMD E-350 APU platform that incorporates a dual-core 1.6 GHz processor with Microsoft DirectX 11 compatible AMD Radeon HD 6310 graphics for the ultimate synergy of CPU and GPU performance. The combination enables flawless high-definition Blu-ray and streaming Internet video playback capabilities for a visually rich computing experience in a mini-ITX platform.
"We carefully designed our ZOTAC FUSION-ITX WiFi A-series to integrate as many user-requested features as possible. The result is a mini-ITX platform that offers best-in-class performance, energy-efficiency, features and expansion while only relying on passive-cooling for a silent computing experience," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC® International.
DisplayPort, DVI and HDMI video outputs enables the ZOTAC FUSION-ITX WiFi A-series to connect to the latest digital monitors and television sets with ease while an included DVI-to-VGA adapter retains compatibility with analogue monitors. HDMI audio bitstreaming, Optical S/PDIF and 8-channel high-definition audio capabilities deliver maximum audio fidelity to all digital and analogue audio sources with the ZOTAC FUSION-ITX WiFi A-series.
Expansion options are vast with the ZOTAC FUSION-ITX WiFi A-series and include a physical PCI Express x4 slot, eSATA, four SATA 6.0 Gb/s ports, up to six USB 2.0 and 4 USB 3.0. The PCI Express x4 slot features and open-end that enables physical compatibility with PCI Express x16 devices on the ZOTAC FUSION-ITX WiFi A-series.
The ZOTAC FUSION-ITX WiFi A-series integrates 802.11n WiFi technology for high-speed wireless network transfers while Gigabit Ethernet is available for lightning-fast wired networking.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC FUSION-ITX WiFi A-series mini-ITX platform.
New ZOTAC FUSION-ITX WiFi A-series platform
AMD E-350 APU Platform (dual-core, 1.6 GHz)
AMD Radeon HD 6310 graphics processor
2 x DDR3-1066 SO-DIMM slots
Support up to 8GB memory
DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI-I & VGA (with included adapter) outputs
PCI Express x4 (open-end) expansion
4 SATA 6.0 Gb/s
4 USB 3.0 ports (2 on back panel, 2 via pin header)
6 USB 2.0 ports (4 on back panel, 2 via pin headers)
Hardware accelerated Blu-ray playback ready
Dolby TrueHD & DTS-HD Master Audio bitstream capable
Digital S/PDIF output (optical)
8-channel high-definition audio
Microsoft DirectX 11 compliant
Onboard 802.11n WiFi
Mini-ITX form factor
Latest News Posts
- Take home The Crown in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Digital-only Xbox One coming in 2019
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales fails at sales expectations
- Sunset Overdrive is coming to PC, available on November 16th
- SMITE Nintendo Switch release planned for November 16th
- Z77-D3H MB and bizzare boot issue
- HyperX Gaming microSD 128GB Review
- FS:[20Pieces] Apple iPhone XR.Xs.Xs Max 64/256/512GB.$8,980
- Vital Progenix
- ASUS PRIME B450M-A/CSM AM4 with AMD RYZEN 5 2600 CPU will only boot Windows after reset
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions