The new Crucial m4 SSD reaches read speeds of up to 415 MB/second, a 17 percent increase over its predecessor. Likewise, write speeds on the new 512GB capacity have demonstrated increases up to 260MB/s, a 20 percent boost over the fastest C300 drive1. Ideal for client computing, Crucial m4 SSD products provide benefits for notebooks, desktops, workstations, and industrial applications, including low power consumption, lightweight construction, and resistance to shock and vibration.
"The new Crucial m4 SSD builds on the enormous success of its predecessor, the Crucial RealSSD C300. As a subsidiary of Micron Technology, we're in the unique position of leveraging Micron's NAND development and manufacturing expertise for our Crucial branded SSDs," said Robert Wheadon, worldwide senior product manager. "These next-generation m4 SSDs offer customers higher capacities and even greater performance at affordable prices."
Competitively priced at US$129.99 for a 64GB SSD; US$249.99 for a 128GB SSD; US$499.99 for a 256GB SSD; and US$999.99 for a 512GB SSD, the Crucial m4 SSD product line is backed by a three-year warranty and available now at www.crucial.com/ssd, or through leading channel partners worldwide.
- Next-generation Crucial m4 SSD - the successor to the award-winning Crucial RealSSD C300 - is now available worldwide.
- Ideal for business customers and general consumers, the Crucial m4 incorporates Micron
- Technology's 25nm NAND flash design and innovations.
- Capacities range from 64GB to 512GB in a 2.5" form factor.
- Supports SATA 6Gb/s interface, and achieves read speeds up to 415MB/second and write speeds up to 260MB/s.
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 12:04 pm CDT