Top leading flash memory manufacturer and brand Silicon Power realizes how individuals can't help to speak for themselves; thus, for those who dare to show their capricious personality, Blaze B10, the market's first USB 3.0 flash drive with color-changing pattern according to temperature, is born.
With USB 3.0 SuperSpeed interface, Blaze B10 boasts a remarkable read speed up to 70 MB/s. Compared to conventional USB 2.0 with 480MBps, USB 3.0 carries the bandwidth of up to 5Gbps. Based on real-world test results, transfer time of high definition data files such as videos, photos, music, etc is significantly reduced, making instant carrying and sharing rich digital contents quicker and easier.
Color Up your Flash Drive
In addition to the USB 3.0 features, Blaze B10 is especially designed for expressive individuals who are playful and bold with their portable storage devices. Smooth curves at two ends of its body get B10 a chic look while its surface is given a special finish for scratchproof and fingerprint-free purpose. Its front is designed with futuristic geometric pattern using heat-sensitive ink; color of the pattern will gradually change from Turkish blue to blazing red according to operating temperature of the drive, adding personality, style and fun to data transferring. Furthermore, Silicon Power includes a heat-sensitive sticker on B10 retail packaging for users to test out the cool color-changing effect of Blaze B10.
Secure Your Data with SP Widget
Available in 8GB, 16GB and 32GB capacities, Blaze B10, like all Silicon Power's USB flash drive products, is backed by lifetime warranty and comprehensive after-sales services. SP Widget Software, which features seven powerful backup and security functions and the NIS (Norton Internet Security) antivirus software (60-day trial), is available free for users to download with any Silicon Power purchase. With these value-added managing tools, users may enjoy a data storing experience with security and convenience. For more information, please visit Silicon Power official website.
- USB 3.0 interface
- High Transferring speed, read up to 70 MB/sec
- Fully compatible with USB 3.0, 2.0 and 1.1
- Color changes with operating temperature
- True plug and play, no external power required
- LED indicates the usage status
- SP Widget free download provided
- Dimensions: 72.4mm x 17.4mm x 10.0mm
- Weight: 9.5g
- Interface: USB 3.0, 2.0 and 1.1 compatible
- Support OS: Windows XP/Vista/7, Mac OS 10.3.x, Linux 2.6.x
- Durability: 10,000 insertion/removal cycles
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 70°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C ~ 85°C
- Capacity: 32GB, 16GB, 8GB
- Color: Turkey Blue
- Lifetime warranty
Latest News Posts
- Mortal Kombat 11's crazy grind incentivizes mtx spending
- Why consoles are so important to big publishers
- Ex-BioWare boss wants to revitalize RPGs
- GTA 6 microtransactions likely, should follow GTA Online
- PUBG Corp made $920 million in 2018, 85% of cash from PC
- B450 Aorus Elite won't recognize Windows USB stick.
- [H270M-ITX/ac] Cannot POST with PCIE NIC card
- NVMe NAS Cache: Higher Speed or More Capacity?
- Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB Fan Review
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- Cooperative Level-Building Platformer Levelhead Launches into Steam Early Access Today
- Epic Games announce Fortnite World Cup - Creative!
- JUMP FORCE DLC Character Lineup Announced By Bandai Namco Entertainment America
- A New Hero Class Lays Track in Torchlight Frontiers - Meet The Railmaster!
- Plague Inc: Armageddon, the first expansion to Plague Inc: The Board Game, is now live on Kickstarter!