TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, today introduces the graphics for causal gaming and advanced home entertainment: the PowerColor HD6670, HD6570 and HD6450. The latest announced series enhance the home entertainment experience within 75 watts consumed, enabling gamers to be environmentally friendly enjoy the HD gaming experience.
The HD6670 clocks in at 800MHz core speed and 1000MHz memory speed, it's a great mix of performance, price and power. The HD6570 delivers a playable gaming performance which has core speed at 650MHz and memory speed at 1000MHz. And the HD6450 provides the stellar entertaining experience, clocks in at 625MHz and 667MHz of GPU and memory speeds respectively.
Compatible with all the latest features, the latest series takes advantage of DirectX 11 technology and offers more realistic features and effects on all popular HD games and Blu-Ray. Furthermore, the PowerColor HD6770, HD6570 and HD6450 also supports AMD APP acceleration, accelerating demanding applications and get more things done in little time.
Latest News Posts
- Genesis Mini's classic games library is shaping up nicely
- Leaked Left 4 Dead 3 screenshots show Middle Eastern theme
- Warhammer: Chaosbane 2nd round of beta access available now
- Kid Goku (GT) will be added to Dragon Ball FighterZ in May
- Overcooked 2 new season pass 'Campfire Cook Off' DLC out now
- NVMe NAS Cache: Higher Speed or More Capacity?
- Massage salon
- Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB Fan Review
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- BIOS settings CPU Fatal1ty X470 Gaming K4, x470
- Cooperative Level-Building Platformer Levelhead Launches into Steam Early Access Today
- Epic Games announce Fortnite World Cup - Creative!
- JUMP FORCE DLC Character Lineup Announced By Bandai Namco Entertainment America
- A New Hero Class Lays Track in Torchlight Frontiers - Meet The Railmaster!
- Plague Inc: Armageddon, the first expansion to Plague Inc: The Board Game, is now live on Kickstarter!