New Patriot LX PRO Series obliterates current SDHC Class 10 performance classifications
TAIPEI, TAIWAN - APRIL 15, 2011 - Patriot Memory, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash, storage and enthusiast computer products, today gives professional and hobbyist photographers and videographers an extra performance boost with the professional-grade LX PRO Series SDHC cards. The Patriot LX PRO Series SDHC cards surpass existing SDHC speed classifications and deliver twice the performance of standard Class 10 SDHC memory cards.
Although the Patriot LX PRO Series are classified as Class 10 SDHC cards, the professional-grade SDHC deliver 20MB/s transfer speeds - twice that of typical Class 10 SDHC cards. The high-speed transfer speeds ensure photographs and video are written to the memory card instantly to the Patriot LX PRO Series.
"Image and video quality constantly improve with each generation of digital camera and camcorder. The latest generation of professional-grade digital cameras and camcorders push quality to unprecedented levels of detail and video bitrates," says Les Henry, Patriot Memory's Vice President of Engineering. "With the new Patriot LX PRO Series SDHC cards, photographers and videographers can capture images in continuous shot mode or shoot films at maximum video bitrates without worrying about memory card write errors due to insufficient performance."
The Patriot LX PRO Series will be available in large 16GB and 32GB capacities to store plenty of images and video footage before running out of space. Expect the Patriot LX PRO Series SDHC cards to ship in April.
New Patriot LX PRO Series SDHC cards
Obliterates current SDHC Class 10 performance classification
Up to 20MB/s transfer speeds
16GB and 32GB capacities
Ships in April
About Patriot Memory:
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets high performance, enthusiast memory modules, flash products, and computing technologies. Patriot products have become world renown for their extreme performance, reliability and innovation. Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory LLC was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- DOOM Eternal's new 'Battlemode' to be shown at QuakeCon 2019
- Galaxy Note 10 should rock Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 855+
- Early Alan Wake 2 concepts led to Quantum Break and Control
- Red Dead Redemption remaster rumors are fake, of course
- Wolfenstein 3 should have online co-op and multiplayer
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER in NVLink Benchmarked
- NZXT H510 Elite Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- NZXT H210i Mini-ITX Chassis Review
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER: Fastest GDDR6 EVER!
- Loss of SLI/Second GPU upon installing Alpine Ridge Thunderbolt PCIE Card with I7-6800k, GA-X99 Ultra Gaming Motherboard
- Battle Heresy from Within - Heretek is Out Now
- NPCI launches RuPay JCB Global Card
- Headspun Is Coming This September Discounted Pre-Order Announced
- Grab the Beta Test of 'WATCHERS,' a Battle Royale Styled Top-Down Shooter
- And now it's living in a box: Cities: Skylines for Nintendo Switch now available as boxed product