PowerColor Announces A Balance Between Performance and Price
TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphic cards, today announced an affordable full HD gaming video card: the PowerColor HD6790. Announced at a great price, the PowerColor HD6790 clocks in at 840MHz core speed and 1050MHz of memory speed, easily accelerating your PC with 1.34 TeraFLOPs of computing power, delivering an exciting gaming experience that won't break the bank.
The PowerColor HD6790 takes advantage of its unique cooling design, with 3 ultra large heat pipes and intensive heat sinks design, easily dissipating the heat through its upper 92mm cooling fan, cooling down the temperature efficiently in a low-noise environment.
"The latest HD6790 delivers fluent gaming performance and is equipped with all essential features at a great price point," says Ted Chen, CEO of TUL Corporation. "We believe it's a top pick for the gamers who pursue superior HD gaming performance at a reasonable price."
The HD6790 supports AMD Eyefinity Technology, enabling gamers to expand their gaming view in a single graphics. Also, with DirectX 11 technology support, it enables a great visual experience like never before. It's also features AMD's Accelerated Parallel Processing technology, maximizing your daily productivity to do more and faster.
Latest News Posts
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit