PowerColor Announces A Balance Between Performance and Price
TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphic cards, today announced an affordable full HD gaming video card: the PowerColor HD6790. Announced at a great price, the PowerColor HD6790 clocks in at 840MHz core speed and 1050MHz of memory speed, easily accelerating your PC with 1.34 TeraFLOPs of computing power, delivering an exciting gaming experience that won't break the bank.
The PowerColor HD6790 takes advantage of its unique cooling design, with 3 ultra large heat pipes and intensive heat sinks design, easily dissipating the heat through its upper 92mm cooling fan, cooling down the temperature efficiently in a low-noise environment.
"The latest HD6790 delivers fluent gaming performance and is equipped with all essential features at a great price point," says Ted Chen, CEO of TUL Corporation. "We believe it's a top pick for the gamers who pursue superior HD gaming performance at a reasonable price."
The HD6790 supports AMD Eyefinity Technology, enabling gamers to expand their gaming view in a single graphics. Also, with DirectX 11 technology support, it enables a great visual experience like never before. It's also features AMD's Accelerated Parallel Processing technology, maximizing your daily productivity to do more and faster.
Latest News Posts
- Rocket League Autumn Update available September 28
- Synology introduces new XS, Value and Series NAS
- ASUS introduce the ROG Strix Fusion 300 gaming headset
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 launch nearly didn't happen
- Thieves rob van full of Total War: Warhammer 2 CE's
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard Review
- Permanent Fix for Beebox Wifi Design Flaws
- ASUS H97-Plus Various Boot Issues
- Transcend StoreJet 25C3N 1TB Portable HDD Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower