PowerColor Announces A Balance Between Performance and Price
TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphic cards, today announced an affordable full HD gaming video card: the PowerColor HD6790. Announced at a great price, the PowerColor HD6790 clocks in at 840MHz core speed and 1050MHz of memory speed, easily accelerating your PC with 1.34 TeraFLOPs of computing power, delivering an exciting gaming experience that won't break the bank.
The PowerColor HD6790 takes advantage of its unique cooling design, with 3 ultra large heat pipes and intensive heat sinks design, easily dissipating the heat through its upper 92mm cooling fan, cooling down the temperature efficiently in a low-noise environment.
"The latest HD6790 delivers fluent gaming performance and is equipped with all essential features at a great price point," says Ted Chen, CEO of TUL Corporation. "We believe it's a top pick for the gamers who pursue superior HD gaming performance at a reasonable price."
The HD6790 supports AMD Eyefinity Technology, enabling gamers to expand their gaming view in a single graphics. Also, with DirectX 11 technology support, it enables a great visual experience like never before. It's also features AMD's Accelerated Parallel Processing technology, maximizing your daily productivity to do more and faster.
Latest News Posts
- Visceral's Star Wars game was basically Star Wars Uncharted
- Resident Evil 2 supports ultrawide monitors
- Top 10 premium games of 2018 in revenue
- Path of Exile 2019 roadmap detailed
- Microsoft calls Project xCloud its 'Netflix for games'
- Administrators and moderators
- Gigabyte ga-b75-d3v rev 1.0
- EX58-UD5 w/ RX580 GPU: unexpected system shutdown when monitor sleeps
- Choosing best drivers for Z97-A
- Western Digital Black SN750 SSD Review
- Ubisoft's Rainbow Six Siege Coming To Belong Gaming Arenas
- Sunless Skies Leaves Early Access
- Space Justice Now Available For iOS And Android Devices
- Forge an Epic Team of Heroes in Forged Fantasy, Now Available From Hothead Games
- Kingdom Hearts III 'Share Your Heart Out' Campaign Spreads Love Across Social Media