Eurocom launches dual Processor Phantom 4.0 Server-on-the-Go Solution
Eurocom Corporation (www.eurocom.com), the world's leading developer of highly personalized, high-performance notebook PCs and energy efficient All-in-Ones has been developing a dual CPU notebook solution for years. Eurocom technicians have been testing and verifying the systems performance and quality since the beginning of 2011 and now the system is ready for shipping.
The system is called the EUROCOM Phantom 4.0 and starts at $7999. The EUROCOM Phantom 4.0 can support up to two server class processors, 6 memory slots for 48 GB of RAM via 8 GB sticks, 6 storage drives with RAID 0/1/5/10/30. The Phantom 4.0 supports multiple operating systems (Microsoft Server 2003R2 x32 or x64, Server 2008R2 x64; VMware; Red Hat; LINUX; Solaris; Windows 7)and virtualization.
The EUROCOM Phantom 4.0 is the perfect solution for customer looking for Server-on-the-Go capabilities. Server on the GO is a new category of server-class notebook form-factor computer with integrated display, keyboard and UPS (internal battery) which allows for both "on-the-go", "rapid server deployment" or "Ad Hoc" (temporary network setup) when single server capability is required, multiple operating system compatibility is needed and running virtual machines is a must. A Mobile Server, Transportable Server or Carry on Server is perfect for software and database developers, training centers, military personnel, manufacturing, marketing and trade shows, emergency relief organizations and service organizations.
The EUROCOM Mobile Server Technology significantly reduces the time and cost of deploying short-term LAN based solutions and of extending usage of existing business applications to users wherever is required. Eurocom customers operating a Server-on-the-Go allows Engineers in the field operating under a RED Team strategy to utilize a Eurocom Mobile Server to receive and process feedback while being face-to-face with customers, co-developers, final users and other third parties.
Eurocom now offers two Server capable notebook solutions. The other being the EUROCOM Panther 4.0 offering up to four storage drives in RAID 0/1/5/10, up to 24 GB of triple channel memory, server class CPU's and support for server class Operating Systems.
The EUROCOM Phantom 4.0 starts at $7999
The EUROCOM Panther 3.0 starts at $2631
Eurocom is a leading developer of desktop replacement and mobile workstation technology. Eurocom began with the goal of creating the most advanced computer systems and using advanced engineering techniques typically unseen in the computer industry. The company has produced many firsts and continues to engineer well-balanced machines and VGA solutions that inspire and enable individuals to reach great possibilities. For more information on programs, such as the "Trade in Program", "Education Program", "Factory Outlet" and "Upgrade Center" or to customize a machine, visit Eurocom.com.
Latest News Posts
- Razer release two new headsets to the Hammerhead range
- EVGA reveal the DG-7 mid-tower gaming PC case range
- GIGABYTE announces Aorus K9 optical switch gaming keyboard
- Samsung might have accidentally teased foldable Galaxy X
- Uber taps Volvo, adds 24,000 self-driving cars to its gang
- Mean:It 5PM ARC Blue Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Intel 15.X series Raid Rom compatible with X99??
- Intel Optane SSD 900P 280GB & 480GB AIC NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- p8z77-v Deluxe won't boot after new install of Win 10
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ