Mach Xtreme Technology Unveils 1.8'' micro-SATA MX-MDS Series Solid State Drives
Mach Xtreme Technology Inc., a worldwide leader in top performance, high reliability and user friendly designed PC components, today unveiled the 1.8"micro-SATA MX-MDS Series SSD. Based on the best-in-class SandForce SF1222 controller, the 1.8" MX-MDS Series delivers an enhanced mobile computing experience with much faster application loading, ultra-fast data access, shorter boot-ups, and longer battery life of all laptops with micro-SATA interface.
This series maintains the highest level of read and write performance though the life of the SSD. Highly intelligent block management and wear leveling optimizes longevity of MX-MDS series drives. The MDS series supports DuraClass, DuraWrite and unique RAISE technologies. DuraClass technology provides best-in-class endurance, performance, and low power. DuraWrite technology extends the endurance of MLC memory providing at least 5 year lifecycles with 3-5K cycle MLC flash. RAISE provides the protection and reliability of RAID on a single drive without the significant write overhead.
The MX-MDS drive delivers best-in-class read and write speeds clocking in at up to 285 MB/s read and 275 MB/s write along with the stunning maximum of 30,000 IOPS and low power consumption (stand-by 0.5W / active up to 2.0W) and superior durability (1.5 million MTBF) compared to rotating hard disk drives.
Available in capacities of 40GB, 60GB and 90GB, Mach Xtreme Technology MX-MDS SSDs comes backed with 2 Year Warranty and outstanding after-sales service.
MX-MDS Series 1.8" SSD at A Glance:
1.8" SATAII micro-SATA MLC Solid State Drive
Max. Read Performance up to 285MB/s (40GB up to 220MB/s)
Max. Write Performance up to 275MB/s (40GB up to 210MB/s)
Sustained Write up to 230MB/s (40GB up to 120MB/s)
IOPS up to 30,000
Power consumption: idle 0.5W / active 2.0W
Life expectancy 1.5 million hours MTBF
Capacity: 40GB (MXSSD2MMDS-40G), 60GB (MXSSD2MMDS-60G) and 90GB (MXSSD2MMDS-90G)
Warranty: 2 Years
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit