Crucial Expands Gaming Line With New Ballistix Sport Memory Series
Lexar Media, a leading global provider of memory products for digital media, today introduced the Crucial Ballistix Sport memory series designed to provide mainstream users, gamers, and general PC enthusiasts with a reliable, no-hassle gaming experience. The new Crucial Ballistix Sport memory supports today's latest AMD and Intel platforms, including 2nd Generation Intel Core processor (formerly codenamed Sandy Bridge) technology. It also features a stylish new heat spreader design, along with standard timings and voltages, providing maximum memory stability and system compatibility. Additionally, industry-standard specifications require little or no BIOS configuration, resulting in easy product installation.
"Over the years, Crucial Ballistix memory has earned a reputation amongst gamers and enthusiasts as high-quality, high-performance, reliable memory," said Jeremy Mortenson, senior product manager. "The Crucial Ballistix Sport series offers casual gamers an accessible, easy-to-use Ballistix memory product at an affordable price. This new Ballistix offering is part of our broader product strategy and a commitment to satisfy the needs of our customers."
Available in popular speeds and densities in both DDR2 and DDR3 technologies, the affordably priced Crucial Ballistix Sport series is backed by a limited-lifetime warranty and is available globally today through select partners and online at https://www.crucial.com.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's new GDDR6 should power next-gen GeForce RTX 2080
- Resident Evil 2 Premium Edition costs a huge $900
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990WX overclocked to 6GHz with LN2
- Dishonored series is sleeping for now, says Arkane
- Bandai Namco may be making a new horror game
- Buy (2Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $800
- Fnatic miniSTREAK Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Buy (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $2000
- RAID 0 on a really old Motherboard
- Z97-UD5H-BK: Modded BIOS for NVME support
- Samsung's 16Gb GDDR6 Memory Powers Latest NVIDIA Quadro Professional Graphics Solution
- NVIDIA to Collaborate with DARPA to Develop Systems for Post-Moore's Law Era
- New Turing-Based Design Revolutionizes Workflow of Millions of Designers and Artists on the Desktop and in the Datacenter
- Hybrid Rendering Fundamentally Changes Computer Graphics by Fusing Real-Time Ray Tracing, AI, Simulation and Rasterization
- AMD Launches World's Most Powerful Desktop Processor: Bigger, Better 2nd Generation AMD Ryzen Threadripper Processors Break Boundaries of High-End Desktop Market