Crucial Expands Gaming Line With New Ballistix Sport Memory Series
Lexar Media, a leading global provider of memory products for digital media, today introduced the Crucial Ballistix Sport memory series designed to provide mainstream users, gamers, and general PC enthusiasts with a reliable, no-hassle gaming experience. The new Crucial Ballistix Sport memory supports today's latest AMD and Intel platforms, including 2nd Generation Intel Core processor (formerly codenamed Sandy Bridge) technology. It also features a stylish new heat spreader design, along with standard timings and voltages, providing maximum memory stability and system compatibility. Additionally, industry-standard specifications require little or no BIOS configuration, resulting in easy product installation.
"Over the years, Crucial Ballistix memory has earned a reputation amongst gamers and enthusiasts as high-quality, high-performance, reliable memory," said Jeremy Mortenson, senior product manager. "The Crucial Ballistix Sport series offers casual gamers an accessible, easy-to-use Ballistix memory product at an affordable price. This new Ballistix offering is part of our broader product strategy and a commitment to satisfy the needs of our customers."
Available in popular speeds and densities in both DDR2 and DDR3 technologies, the affordably priced Crucial Ballistix Sport series is backed by a limited-lifetime warranty and is available globally today through select partners and online at https://www.crucial.com.
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation 5 coming in 2020, analyst predicts
- Papers Please short film highlights rigors of Arstotzka
- GPUz v2.8.0 released, lots of goodies as usual
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit