Sharkoon expands their tower portfolio. The six overall ATX models of the new T-series provides versatile installation options and different color designs.
Sharkoon T5 Economy, T9 Economy and T9 Value | T9 Value with acrylic window plus interior finish and color accents in four styles | MSRP 39.99 euros
Colorful highlights of the models from the T9 Value series: The tower is in a black design and waits for a colorful finish to the main board plate - choices are bright green, luscious red or elegant white. Look in through the acrylic window on the side panel. The faceplates and hard drive fasteners are the same color as the main board plate. Additional illuminating LEDs produce a similarly identical color with the three illuminating preinstalled fans as well as the tower and hard drive operating displays. If the entire look of the amenities of the tower are to colorful, then a T9 Value only with a black interior finish and an unlit fan is also available.
Behind the mesh front, the T9 Value provides installation bays for nine 5.25 inch drives which are fitted with the practical quick locking mechanisms. Decoupled adapter frames for 3.5" drives are included. In addition, there is room for seven extension cards. For an efficient cooling air flow, two 120mm fans are provided in the front, a 120mm fan in the tower's backside and an effective cable management. The main board plate is supplied with a recess to comfortable mount a CPU cooler, in the back are two openings for water cooler hoses. The easily accessible Top I/O panel provides a USB3.0, three USB2.0 and audio ports. The tower measures 475 x 200 x 440 mm (L x W x H) and weighs 6.6 kg.
The Sharkoon T9 model has an alternative Economy version without the acrylic window and preinstalled fans. Currently there are holes for a 120mm fan in the front, two 120mm fans on the side panel and a 80mm or 120mm fan on the backside. The I/O panel does not include a USB3.0 port, but provides a total of four USB2.0 ports.
The Sharkoon T5 Economy is virtually identical to the T9 Economy. Differences in the drive mounting options and the fan features: The Sharkoon T5 Economy has five installation bays for optical drives, and five bays for 3.5 inch drives. In the process, a special mounting frame allows the installation of a hard drive of SSD in a 2.5 inch format. Preinstalled is a 120mm blue LED fan in the tower's front. It can be fitted with two 120mm fans on the side panel and a 80 or 120mm fan on the backside.
End customers can find the Sharkoon T-Series towers available in authorized retailers.
Sharkoon T5 Economy / T9 Economy: MSRP 39.99 euros
Sharkoon T9 Value: MSRP 54.90 euros
For further questions, to request samples and/or photos, or other information please contact us or go to http://www.sharkoon.com
Latest News Posts
- Genesis Mini's classic games library is shaping up nicely
- Leaked Left 4 Dead 3 screenshots show Middle Eastern theme
- Warhammer: Chaosbane 2nd round of beta access available now
- Kid Goku (GT) will be added to Dragon Ball FighterZ in May
- Overcooked 2 new season pass 'Campfire Cook Off' DLC out now
- NVMe NAS Cache: Higher Speed or More Capacity?
- Massage salon
- Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB Fan Review
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- BIOS settings CPU Fatal1ty X470 Gaming K4, x470
- Cooperative Level-Building Platformer Levelhead Launches into Steam Early Access Today
- Epic Games announce Fortnite World Cup - Creative!
- JUMP FORCE DLC Character Lineup Announced By Bandai Namco Entertainment America
- A New Hero Class Lays Track in Torchlight Frontiers - Meet The Railmaster!
- Plague Inc: Armageddon, the first expansion to Plague Inc: The Board Game, is now live on Kickstarter!