Cubitek presents another unique case series after the successful launch of the "Tank" Series. The "Magic Cube" enclosures are made of 100% Aluminum and offer a revolutionary, modular design. Two models - the Magic Cube B210 and Magic Cube B211 with freely configurable modules are available immediately.
After the success of the "Tattoo" series and the launch of the highly anticipated, all Aluminum "Tank" family of enclosures, Cubitek presents an absolutely unique new case concept. Also constructed purely of Aluminum, all traditional parts of a normal chassis have been modularized with the Magic Cube cases. These sets consist of three separate enclosures: the main module for the motherboard, CPU and graphic cards, the storage module for 3.5 inch hard drives and the drive module for optical drives and card readers.
Both Cubitek Magic Cube cases have an anodized black layer on the outside and inside, while the use of Aluminum makes them extremely light weight. The heart of the system consists of the main module, which may house a Micro-ATX, ATX or even E-ATX mainboard. Cubitek has also added two USB 3.0, one eSATA and a pair of Audio connectivity to the chassis. Since the Magic Cube can easily fit long graphic cards with up to 310 mm length and can be used for high-performance processors, a potent cooling system is also possible. CPU coolers with a height of up to 180 mm along with four included fans within the mainboard module guarantee a cool and stable system. Two 2.5 inch hard drives may also be installed on the floor of this module.
The separate drive module offers enough space for two 5.25 inch units, while a single slot may also be used for 3.5 inch drives or card readers thanks to the included adapter. The Cubitek Magic Cube cases differentiate themselves through the different sized HDD modules, as the Magic Cube B210 offers enough space for three 3.5 inch hard drives and a pair of 2.5 inch ones, while the Magic Cube B211 can hold up to eight 3.5 inch units and two 2.5 inch drives. Both the drive and storage modules have multiple openings through which one can route all cables back to the main module.
If a separation of all three modules is not wanted, the user may configure the three parts freely by connecting them to each other. One can connect the drive and storage modules, while placing the main unit next to them for examples. Such possibilities make the seamless integration into an existing work space or home theater a breeze.
The Cubitek "Magic Cube" series is available immediately at https://www.caseking.de. The Magic Cube B210 carries a price tag of 179.90 Euro, while the Magic Cube B211 sells for 199.90 Euro. A special overview of the new series can be found at http://www.caseking.de/magic-cube
Latest News Posts
- ROME: Total War is coming to iPhone, August 23rd
- Micron Outs In-House High Performance NVMe SSD Controller
- Silicon Motion Details SM2270 Enterprise SSD Controller
- Fullbright's Gone Hone will debut to the Nintendo Switch
- Dr. Strange/Avengers buildings spotted in Spider-Man trailer
- Buy (10 Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $1,500
- Buy (5 Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $1,150
- TRENDnet TWC-L10 Wi-Fi Light Bulb Security Camera Review
- Buy (3 Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $900
- Buy (2Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $800
- Let's Ragnarok! Legend of Solgard Launches worldwide on Mobile
- Snail Games Soft Launches My Dino in Canada
- Razer NOMMO Pro is Available For Purchase
- Beat-'Em-Up Coffee Crisis Out On Xbox One Today
- New World Boss Karanda Coming to Black Desert Online SEA