G.Skill Launches Its New Sniper Memory Series Aimed Specifically at PC Gamers and Modding Enthusiasts!
The unique gun styled heat spreader complements the modern thought of building the most stylish gaming machine possible, while also maintaining the best in-class stability and reliability.
Taipei-Taiwan - March 14th 2011. G.Skill, the worldwide leading memory designer and manufacturer, has announced the newest concept and development of new Sniper series designed specifically for PC gamers and modding enthusiasts. Extensive compatibility tests are conducted on a wide range of Intel® and AMD platforms, which guarantee the best performance, quality and reliability for user's gaming needs.
The New Sniper series is designed in ultra low voltage, especially 1.25V. This kit can save up to 10% electric power which will simultaneously allow gamers to enjoy smooth gaming without any overheat problems and meet energy efficiency requirements.
Gaming takes a lot of memory consuming processes, therefore, the big capacity memory kit is necessary. G.Skill Sniper series not only fulfill your needs, but also maximize your gaming experience with the range from 4GBx2 to 4GBx6.
This Sniper series comes with two stylish colors, unique pitch-black and metallic army green. Its unparallel PC gaming style can enrich all kinds of computer gears. G.Skill is ready to pull the trigger, are you?
All G.Skill memory products come with lifetime warranty and the G.Skill technical team is always ready to provide consumers with complete technical support via online forums, facebook, telephone and email.
Latest News Posts
- Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter teases trailer, will drop today
- Dark Souls Remastered: new trailer and discount announcement
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus comes to Switch, June 29
- LG's new G7 ThinQ brings the stupid notch from iPhone X
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit