G.Skill Launches Its New Sniper Memory Series Aimed Specifically at PC Gamers and Modding Enthusiasts!
The unique gun styled heat spreader complements the modern thought of building the most stylish gaming machine possible, while also maintaining the best in-class stability and reliability.
Taipei-Taiwan - March 14th 2011. G.Skill, the worldwide leading memory designer and manufacturer, has announced the newest concept and development of new Sniper series designed specifically for PC gamers and modding enthusiasts. Extensive compatibility tests are conducted on a wide range of Intel® and AMD platforms, which guarantee the best performance, quality and reliability for user's gaming needs.
The New Sniper series is designed in ultra low voltage, especially 1.25V. This kit can save up to 10% electric power which will simultaneously allow gamers to enjoy smooth gaming without any overheat problems and meet energy efficiency requirements.
Gaming takes a lot of memory consuming processes, therefore, the big capacity memory kit is necessary. G.Skill Sniper series not only fulfill your needs, but also maximize your gaming experience with the range from 4GBx2 to 4GBx6.
This Sniper series comes with two stylish colors, unique pitch-black and metallic army green. Its unparallel PC gaming style can enrich all kinds of computer gears. G.Skill is ready to pull the trigger, are you?
All G.Skill memory products come with lifetime warranty and the G.Skill technical team is always ready to provide consumers with complete technical support via online forums, facebook, telephone and email.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV PC specs, release date announced
- Co-op platformer Super Chariot coming to the Nintendo Switch
- SEGA launch mystery game reveal countdown website
- Single-player AAA game production costs increase by 10x
- Sony makes sign-ups for PS4 v5.50 firmware beta available
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series