Patriot builds larger brand presence in Miami and Latin America with Allplus Computer
Fremont, California, USA, March 7, 2011 - Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module, flash memory and computer peripheral solutions, today announced their partnership with Allplus Computer to distribute Patriot Memory's full line of DRAM and flash memory products throughout Miami and Latin America markets.
"Patriot Memory is looking forward to working with Allplus Computer who understands our brand and commitment to high-quality and innovative products." says Mai Kosla, Patriot Memory's Vice President of Sales. "As one of Latin America's largest distributor, Allplus Computer's will help take our brand to the next level."
"Allplus Computer is very excited about distributing Patriot. They are investing hard in our region and their products complements our portifolio.", says Camilo Rodrigues, Allplus's General Manager.
For more information on Patriot Memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit us at http://www.patriotmemory.com
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets high performance, enthusiast memory modules, flash products, and computing technologies worldwide. Patriot products have become world renown for their extreme performance, reliability and innovation. Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory LLC. was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- PowerColor teases Radeon RX Vega Nano prototype
- AMD teases Ryzen 7 2800X, could be a 10C/20T beast at 4GHz+
- Xbox One could soon have 120Hz high refresh rate option
- Valve picks up Campo Santo, Firewatch developer
- Gearbox CEO addresses current Borderlands 3 rights rumors
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit