[email protected] 2011: ASRock Introduces Latest HTPC and Full Range of Motherboards Featuring XFast USB Utility at CeBIT
HANNOVER Germany, March 3, 2011 - The world's largest computer expo CeBIT 2011 officially kicked off in Hannover, Germany. The global leading motherboard manufacturer ASRock showcased its cutting-edge Motherboard products and HTPC series which have grabbed plenty of eyeballs since the first day of CeBIT 2011.
Located at Hall 17, Booth D 35, ASRock unveil multitudes of products and attracts thousands of people at CeBIT 2011.
ASRock demonstrated the full line of its up-to-date motherboard products from enthusiast, performance, mainstream and value. The unique product features and comprehensive offerings impressed visitors from the globe and ASRock booth was throng with interested buyers worldwide.
In response to previous Intel product recall, ASRock promptly released the new P67/H67 motherboard series based on Intel B3 stepping chipset at CeBIT.
ASRock first gaming series motherboard, the Fatal1ty Motherboard Series which is co-developed with legendary World Champion Gamer Johnathan Fatal1ty Wendel pulled the most attention of global buyers.
The 12x world's champion gaming athlete Johnathan Fatal1ty Wendel presented at ASRock CeBIT Booth to illustrate the absolute performance of Fatal1ty P67 Professional motherboard which is designed for enthusiastic gamers. The red and black colored board suggested its function is impressed as well as its professional look. The Fatal1ty Mouse Port is one of the unique features which provide the customizable USB mouse polling rate for F-Stream PC gamers; with a wide range from 125 Hz to 1000 Hz to make adjustment, gamers can obtain more precise control of their mouse.
To demonstrate the outstanding performance of Fatal1ty P67 Professional motherboard, Johnathan also played the Quake Live with fans in ASRock booth at CeBIT. The exciting on-site gaming attracted thousands of visitors come to watch the show and the motherboard performance impressed all the onlookers.
More exciting events are upcoming in ASRock booth at CeBIT. Come visit us at Hall 17, Stand D35. We look forward to seeing you here!
ASRock Inc. is established in 2002, specialized in the field of motherboards. Instead of just being an OEM manufacturer, ASRock strives to build up its own brand. With the 3C design concept, "Creativity, Consideration, Cost-effectiveness", the company explores the limit of motherboards manufacturing while paying attention on the eco issue at the same time, developing products with the consideration of eco-friendly concept.
ASRock is now headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, with branches based in Europe and the USA. The young and vibrant company targets at entry to mainstream segment MB business, owning reputation around the world market with its reliability and proficiency. Further information, please visit http://www.asrock.com/.
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation VR changes will be 'dramatic' over next 10 years
- Apple rumored to be working on 31.6-inch 6K display
- Metro Exodus dev talks ray tracing on next-gen consoles
- Star Citizen dev says ray tracing is 'a massive headache'
- Razer kills its PC game storefront
- Best reminder app
- Supermicro C9Z390-CG-IW (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Z77X-UD5H Bios Issue When Setting CPU Multiplier Above 44
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Review: Fright Night
- HELP !!!! ASROCK Z77 PRO3 "NON-K OC MENU" disappeared :-(
- Explore a World of Ancient Chinese Mythology!
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America's Post EVO Japan Fighting Game News Round-up
- Million Arthur: Arcana Blood Coming To Steam This Summer
- Rising Lords announces alpha launch via new trailer
- Zombie-Veggie Shooter, The Walking Vegetables Radical! Edition Coming Soon to PS4!