G.Skill Exhibits New Memory Products at CeBIT
G.Skill International Co. Ltd., manufacturer of extreme performance memory and solid-state storage with solid quality, exhibits its first SATA 6Gbps SSD, Phoenix II, its brand new and uniquely designed Sniper gaming memory and a series of ultra fast memory products, including DDR3 2300MHz CL7, at CeBIT 2011 in Hannover.
Aim for Awesome! G.Skill Sniper DDR3 Gaming Memory Series
Following on from the continued success of its Ripjaws and RipjawsX series memory, G.Skill is extending the choice for gamers with a brand new and completely unique design of performance memory for PC gamers. G.Skill Sniper DDR3 Gaming Memory Series totes a unique gun styled heatspreader that complements the enthusiasm and style PC gaming enthusiasts who love to have their PC look as great as they play. The Sniper DDR3 Gaming Series will be available via G.Skill authorized distribution partners worldwide in early March.
Extreme Performance Needs Are Always Our Priority!
In order to continuously satisfy extreme overclockers and PC enthusiasts thirst for the highest performance memory available, G.Skill has showcased the ultimate DDR3 memory kits: 2,300MHz CL7 and 2,133MHz CL6! These two will join the popular G.Skill RipjawsX family and allow overclocking enthusiasts to reach the absolute most performance out of their Intel P67 platforms.
G.Skill Phoenix II - SandForce Quality, SATA 6Gbps performance.
G.Skill announces that its Phoenix II will use the latest SandForce SF-2000 Series controller and the latest Micron 25nm NAND flash. Under the latest SATA 6Gbps high-speed storage standard, the G.Skill Phoenix II SSD delivers never before seen sequential read/write speed at 550/500 MB/s*. G.Skill will display this during CeBIT 2011, with global retail availability ready in middle of Q2 2011.
Latest News Posts
- Dynasty Warriors 9 dev apologizes for major PC patch delay
- Assassin's Creed Origins New Game+ beaten, reward revealed
- Overwatch League Streams on Twitch can earn in-game rewards
- Far Cry 5 detail the dog Boomer, mans best friend
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance sells 1 million copies in 1 month
- Ryzen (1000-Series) Overclocking Guide
- For Sale (40 Pieces) Apple iPhone X 64GB $17,960 Brand New Unlocked
- Apple iPhone X $999 Buy here www.BizFests.com
- Corsair Obsidian 500D Premium Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Seagate IronWolf 12TB HDD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit