Puget Systems Among First to Ship Corrected Sandy Bridge PCs
Puget Systems leverages its manufacturer and distribution relationships to become one of the first PC providers to ship corrected Sandy Bridge Computers.
SEATTLE, WA - Puget Systems (www.pugetsystems.com), a boutique integrator of custom PC systems for enthusiasts, gamers, consumers and SMB markets, today announced a shipping schedule for corrected Sandy Bridge PCs.
The first revision of Sandy Bridge chipsets suffered from a design flaw that caused performance degradation over time on 3Gb/s SATA ports. Puget System posted a response to the issue, providing options to circumvent the flaw, or wait for the correction. The new chipset revision corrects this design flaw.
"We are excited to be among the first to provide the corrected product," said Jon Bach, president of Puget Systems. "We have leveraged our great relationship with Intel, Asus, and channel distribution to work quickly on behalf of our customers."
Puget Systems PCs based on Sandy Bridge are available for immediate purchase. In addition to immediate availability on custom computers, Puget Systems will be using the new Sandy Bridge platform on their following models:
Echo: A power efficient, small form factor PC for full 1080p HD video playback.
Deluge: An extreme liquid cooled gaming computer.
Obsidian: A most stable, reliable desktop.
Serenity: A powerful personal computer optimized for quiet operation.
Spirit: A low cost, highly upgradable desktop.
For more information, or to custom tailor a Sandy Bridge computer system, please visit (http://www.pugetsystems.com). Customers ordering online using the Puget Systems online configurator will have their new systems shipped within 5-7 business days.
About Puget Systems
Puget Systems is a specialized integrator of custom personal computing systems meticulously designed to exceed the discriminating requirements of consumers, enthusiasts, gamers and businesses in multiple industries. Puget Systems combines industry-unique custom innovations, the highest quality leading-edge components with an unparalleled commitment to personal service and support. Founded in 2000, Puget Systems is headquartered in its facility in Auburn, Washington. For more information, please visit https://www.pugetsystems.com.
Latest News Posts
- Publishers should raise game prices, says analyst
- GIVEAWAY: OCZ TR200 3D BiCS FLASH SSDs thanks to Toshiba
- Death Stranding in playable state, progressing on schedule
- Battlefront II almost had entirely cosmetic lootboxes
- Cyberpunk 2077 should have online elements
- Intel 15.X series Raid Rom compatible with X99??
- Intel Optane SSD 900P 280GB & 480GB AIC NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- p8z77-v Deluxe won't boot after new install of Win 10
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ