Puget Systems Among First to Ship Corrected Sandy Bridge PCs
Puget Systems leverages its manufacturer and distribution relationships to become one of the first PC providers to ship corrected Sandy Bridge Computers.
SEATTLE, WA - Puget Systems (www.pugetsystems.com), a boutique integrator of custom PC systems for enthusiasts, gamers, consumers and SMB markets, today announced a shipping schedule for corrected Sandy Bridge PCs.
The first revision of Sandy Bridge chipsets suffered from a design flaw that caused performance degradation over time on 3Gb/s SATA ports. Puget System posted a response to the issue, providing options to circumvent the flaw, or wait for the correction. The new chipset revision corrects this design flaw.
"We are excited to be among the first to provide the corrected product," said Jon Bach, president of Puget Systems. "We have leveraged our great relationship with Intel, Asus, and channel distribution to work quickly on behalf of our customers."
Puget Systems PCs based on Sandy Bridge are available for immediate purchase. In addition to immediate availability on custom computers, Puget Systems will be using the new Sandy Bridge platform on their following models:
Echo: A power efficient, small form factor PC for full 1080p HD video playback.
Deluge: An extreme liquid cooled gaming computer.
Obsidian: A most stable, reliable desktop.
Serenity: A powerful personal computer optimized for quiet operation.
Spirit: A low cost, highly upgradable desktop.
For more information, or to custom tailor a Sandy Bridge computer system, please visit (http://www.pugetsystems.com). Customers ordering online using the Puget Systems online configurator will have their new systems shipped within 5-7 business days.
About Puget Systems
Puget Systems is a specialized integrator of custom personal computing systems meticulously designed to exceed the discriminating requirements of consumers, enthusiasts, gamers and businesses in multiple industries. Puget Systems combines industry-unique custom innovations, the highest quality leading-edge components with an unparalleled commitment to personal service and support. Founded in 2000, Puget Systems is headquartered in its facility in Auburn, Washington. For more information, please visit https://www.pugetsystems.com.
Latest News Posts
- Spider-Man developers thought the story wasn't funny enough
- Warner Bros. release teaser for Pokemon: Detective Pikachu
- China sprouts the first life ever made on the Moons surface
- Zelda: Link's Awakening Switch & GameBoy comparison video
- Apex Legends mods have banned over 16,000 cheaters so far
- Z77X-UD5H Bios Issue When Setting CPU Multiplier Above 44
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Review: Fright Night
- HELP !!!! ASROCK Z77 PRO3 "NON-K OC MENU" disappeared :-(
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- BundleFest is coming - Get ready for the biggest bundle event of the year
- Team NINJA Announces DEAD OR ALIVE 6 Deluxe Demo, World Championship, and SNK Collaboration
- Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc. Launches Jump Force; The Ultimate Manga Crossover Extravaganza
- The Escape Room Puzzle Game Themed On The Seven Deadly Sins Will Hit Steam On Feb 28th
- [01Studio] Indie MMORPG - Citywars Savage