Chip Shot: Intel Delivers New Dual-Core IntelÂ® AtomÂ™ Processor for Netbooks
Today, Intel announced the dual-core IntelÂ® AtomÂ™ processor N570, providing netbook users Internet access on the go and a more responsive experience in the same compact form factor and great battery life as single-core Intel Atom processors. Running at 1.66 GHz, these processors support four threads, with 1 MB of L2 cache, 8.5W TDP and DDR3 667, helping spur further innovation around netbooks and other devices requiring the low power goodness of Intel Atom architecture. Systems based on the dual-core Intel Atom processor N570 are on display this week at CeBIT from ASUS, Lenovo and Samsung, and will begin shipping in March.
Latest News Posts
- Fallout 76 players crash servers with nuclear chaos
- Spyro Reiginited Trilogy may get subtitles added soon
- Piccolo/Cell/Kenshin and Shishio added to Jump Force roster
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate post-launch rumor, more content?
- Switch SMITE scheduled for Jan 24th launch, pre-orders live
- Crucial P1 500GB NVMe SSD - $100 NVMe
- Narrow bezel on a metallic chassis Â– MSI PS42 14 Thin & Light Laptop Review
- is a supplement this is
- 'Koala Stoner Noir' Free Demo Released Today. Full Game Updated With New Map Location And Cinema Experience
- TRENDnet launches long-range PoE+ switches
- ADATA Launches Ultimate SU630 3D QLC NAND SSD
- Razer announces the BlackWidow Lite
- ASUS ROG Announces ROG Strix Radeon RX 590 Graphics Card