Corsair Announces First Shipments of Hydro Series H60
- High-performance liquid CPU cooler features new micro-channel cold plate, improved split-flow manifold, and new, custom-designed fan -
HANNOVER, Germany - March 1st, 2011 - Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced shipments of the new Hydro Series H60 High-Performance Liquid CPU Cooler.
The Hydro Series H60 brings remarkable new technologies to the CPU cooling market at an affordable price point. New features include:
A low-profile, light-weight cooling unit that reduces clutter around the CPU
A redesigned microchannel cold plate with a new fin design that dramatically increases the surface area of copper available for heat absorption
A new split-flow manifold that delivers coolant directly to the center of the cold plate - the warmest area of the CPU - significantly improving cooling efficiency
A custom-designed 120mm fan with very high static pressure, which allows for more cold air to be drawn through the radiator to vent heat from the cooling liquid
Compatibility with the recently announced Corsair Link system for monitoring and control
"Corsair brought reliable, easy-to-install liquid CPU cooling systems to the masses with the groundbreaking Hydro Series H50," said Ruben Mookerjee, VP and General Manager for Components at Corsair. "With the new H60, Corsair provides a new level of performance, ease of installation, and affordability."
Images can be downloaded here.
The Hydro Series H60 is currently shipping to distributors and resellers worldwide and should be available from Corsair-authorized retailers in the Americas, Europe, and Asia in early March. The Hydro Series H60 is available for a US suggested retail price of $79 USD. For more information on the H60 and the complete line of Hydro Series liquid CPU coolers, please visit the Corsair web site.
Founded in 1994, Corsair supplies high performance products purchased primarily by PC gaming enthusiasts who build their own PCs or buy pre-assembled customized systems. The company's award-winning products include DRAM memory modules, USB flash drives, power supply units, solid-state drives, PC headsets and speaker systems, cooling systems and computer cases.
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i7-8700K overclocked reaches 4.8GHz on air
- Intel Coffee Lake-S: flagship 8700K CPU, 40 PCIe lanes
- Ethereum mining difficulty reaches lofty new heights
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10 series pricing to continue rising
- Amnesia dev Chinese Room has 'gone dark'
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM