Corsair Announces First Shipments of Hydro Series H60
- High-performance liquid CPU cooler features new micro-channel cold plate, improved split-flow manifold, and new, custom-designed fan -
HANNOVER, Germany - March 1st, 2011 - Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced shipments of the new Hydro Series H60 High-Performance Liquid CPU Cooler.
The Hydro Series H60 brings remarkable new technologies to the CPU cooling market at an affordable price point. New features include:
A low-profile, light-weight cooling unit that reduces clutter around the CPU
A redesigned microchannel cold plate with a new fin design that dramatically increases the surface area of copper available for heat absorption
A new split-flow manifold that delivers coolant directly to the center of the cold plate - the warmest area of the CPU - significantly improving cooling efficiency
A custom-designed 120mm fan with very high static pressure, which allows for more cold air to be drawn through the radiator to vent heat from the cooling liquid
Compatibility with the recently announced Corsair Link system for monitoring and control
"Corsair brought reliable, easy-to-install liquid CPU cooling systems to the masses with the groundbreaking Hydro Series H50," said Ruben Mookerjee, VP and General Manager for Components at Corsair. "With the new H60, Corsair provides a new level of performance, ease of installation, and affordability."
Images can be downloaded here.
The Hydro Series H60 is currently shipping to distributors and resellers worldwide and should be available from Corsair-authorized retailers in the Americas, Europe, and Asia in early March. The Hydro Series H60 is available for a US suggested retail price of $79 USD. For more information on the H60 and the complete line of Hydro Series liquid CPU coolers, please visit the Corsair web site.
Founded in 1994, Corsair supplies high performance products purchased primarily by PC gaming enthusiasts who build their own PCs or buy pre-assembled customized systems. The company's award-winning products include DRAM memory modules, USB flash drives, power supply units, solid-state drives, PC headsets and speaker systems, cooling systems and computer cases.
Latest News Posts
- Intel's new Xeon W-3175X: 28C/56T could cost up to $4000
- 3DMark's ray tracing benchmark: RTX 2080 Ti scores 51FPS
- It costs $600 to unlock everything in Red Dead Online
- Over-monetization will kill Fallout 76
- Heroes of the Storm isn't dead, it's just slowing down
- Core HT 231D - replacement CPU fan
- ASRock z390 Taichi v1.80 BIOS SSD issues
- ASRock Z370 Extreme 4 and Intel AC 9260 WiFi card
- Symbaroum: Yndaros - The Darkest Star expansion Released Today
- Enjoy the Winter Season of R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud
- Warlords Awakening release surprises for Christmas
- The Switchblade Christmas Update Is Out Now
- Great Britain & Ireland DLC Out Now For Railway Empire