Corsair Announces First Shipments of Hydro Series H60
- High-performance liquid CPU cooler features new micro-channel cold plate, improved split-flow manifold, and new, custom-designed fan -
HANNOVER, Germany - March 1st, 2011 - Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced shipments of the new Hydro Series H60 High-Performance Liquid CPU Cooler.
The Hydro Series H60 brings remarkable new technologies to the CPU cooling market at an affordable price point. New features include:
A low-profile, light-weight cooling unit that reduces clutter around the CPU
A redesigned microchannel cold plate with a new fin design that dramatically increases the surface area of copper available for heat absorption
A new split-flow manifold that delivers coolant directly to the center of the cold plate - the warmest area of the CPU - significantly improving cooling efficiency
A custom-designed 120mm fan with very high static pressure, which allows for more cold air to be drawn through the radiator to vent heat from the cooling liquid
Compatibility with the recently announced Corsair Link system for monitoring and control
"Corsair brought reliable, easy-to-install liquid CPU cooling systems to the masses with the groundbreaking Hydro Series H50," said Ruben Mookerjee, VP and General Manager for Components at Corsair. "With the new H60, Corsair provides a new level of performance, ease of installation, and affordability."
Images can be downloaded here.
The Hydro Series H60 is currently shipping to distributors and resellers worldwide and should be available from Corsair-authorized retailers in the Americas, Europe, and Asia in early March. The Hydro Series H60 is available for a US suggested retail price of $79 USD. For more information on the H60 and the complete line of Hydro Series liquid CPU coolers, please visit the Corsair web site.
Founded in 1994, Corsair supplies high performance products purchased primarily by PC gaming enthusiasts who build their own PCs or buy pre-assembled customized systems. The company's award-winning products include DRAM memory modules, USB flash drives, power supply units, solid-state drives, PC headsets and speaker systems, cooling systems and computer cases.
Latest News Posts
- Sony's PS4 DualShock 4 gamepad: the most popular controller
- Tekken 7 receives a free DLC to celebrate 1-year anniversary
- Batman: Arkham developer to announce Superman game before E3
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance's modding tools/DLC's will be free
- Stardew Valley mod adds MEGA farm: unlimited online players
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit