QNAP Announces All Turbo NAS Series are Now Compatible with Hitachi and Seagate 3TB SATA Hard Drives
Taipei, Taiwan, February 2011 - QNAP Systems, Inc., a leading manufacturer of world class NAS servers, NVR Video Surveillance Systems, and Network-based Media Players today announced Hitachi (Deskstar7K3000 HDS723030ALA640) and Seagate (Barracuda XT ST33000651AS) 3TB hard drives are fully supported by the entire lineup of Intel-based and ARM-based Turbo NAS series.
QNAP users can now update the system firmware of Turbo NAS to V3.4.0 or later version and use these high capacity hard drives to enjoy a whopping of 24TB storage (8-bay desktop or rack-mounted models) for high-speed and efficient backup and storage of documents, multimedia files, and more.
QNAP has recently announced the Intel® Atom powered Business Series TS-x59 Pro+ and TS-x39 Pro II +, and the TS-x19P+ lineup featuring Marvell 1.6GHz processor for home, SOHO, Prosumer users. All these models support 3TB hard drives.
TS-110, TS-112, TS-119/ 119P+, TS-210, TS-212, TS-219/ 219P/ 219P+, TS-410, TS-412, TS-419P/ 419P+, TS-410U, TS-412U, TS-419U/ 419U+, TS-239 Pro/ Pro II/ Pro II+, TS-259 Pro/ Pro+, TS-439 Pro/ Pro II/ Pro II+, TS-439U-SP/ RP, TS-459 Pro/ Pro+, TS-459U-RP/ SP, TS459-RP/ SP+, TS-559 Pro/ Pro+, TS-639 Pro, TS-659 Pro/ Pro+, TS-809 Pro, TS-809U-RP, TS-859 Pro/ Pro+, TS-859U-RP/ RP+
For more information about the hard disk compatibility list of QNAP Turbo NAS, please visit: http://www.qnap.com/pro_compatibility.asp
About QNAP NAS firmware V3.4, please visit http://www.qnap.com/fw_v34/v3_intro.aspx
Latest News Posts
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- YouTube star John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain has died age 33
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- Buy 10 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (Site www.BizFests.com) 128GB $2,740
- Buy 10 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $2,740
- 2 New Half-Life 2 Developers videos
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit