OWC Announces Memory Upgrades For New Apple MacBook Pro Models
Premium, Certified OWC DDR3 1333MHz 8GB Upgrade Kit offers savings of up to 55% vs. factory installed; OWC 4GB Module offers upgrade option not available from factory
February 24, 2011, Woodstock, IL -- Other World Computing (OWC®) http://www.macsales.com, a leading zero emissions Mac® and PC technology company, announced today the immediate ordering availability of OWC 4GB and 8GB DDR3 1333MHz Memory Upgrades for the new MacBook® Pro 13", 15", and 17" models announced by Apple® today. The OWC 8GB Memory Upgrade Kit offers owners of the newest MacBook Pro models savings of up 55% versus the factory installed 8GB option; as well as an option for 6GB of total memory not available from the factory.
OWC Memory Upgrades for 2011 MacBook Pro 13", 15", and 17" models:
OWC 4GB DDR3 1333MHz Memory Module - $59.99 or as low as $46.99 after OWC offered factory memory trade-in rebate. Replaces an existing 2GB module for 6GB of total memory.
Not available as factory memory upgrade option.
OWC 8GB DDR3 1333MHz Memory Kit (2 x 4GB matched memory modules) - $114.99 or as low as $89.99 after OWC offered factory memory trade-in rebate. Replaces both existing 2GB modules for 8GB of total memory.
Up to $110 less vs. factory 4GB to 8GB options.
OWC Memory upgrades are available for immediate ordering at:
Full product and ordering information for OWC Memory, internal drive upgrades up to 1.0TB, optical bay upgrades, and other accessories for all Mac laptops including the new 2011 models are available at:
OWC - The Trusted Name in Mac Memory
OWC memory upgrades are available from 16MB to 96GB for nearly every current and past Apple notebook and desktop computer manufactured during the past twenty two years. By maintaining an active state-of-the-art test lab (http://eshop.macsales.com/memory/OWC_Test_Lab) OWC ensures its memory upgrades offer the highest product quality and reliability and backs them with a Lifetime Advance Replacement Warranty.
OWC's independent memory benchmarks testing on a wide variety of Mac computers consistently demonstrates that having more memory provides higher real-world performance. OWC memory performance gains are even more apparent when using memory intensive applications, such as audio/video, photo, 3D modeling, and other applications, where OWC memory upgrades offer the best performance for the investment.
The full line of OWC Memory for Apple Macintosh desktop, towers, and laptops, as well as a compatibility guide for the correct upgrades for each specific Apple model, can be found online at:
About Other World Computing (OWC)
Other World Computing (OWC) has been providing quality hardware products and support to the computer industry since 1988 and features one of the largest online catalogs of computer and iOS device enhancement products through its e-commerce portal https://www.macsales.com. As a member of the Apple Developer Program, OWC also provides extensive US based technical support for Macintosh users around the world as well as Internet access via https://www.fastermac.net and https://www.owc.net
OWC's industry awards and recognition include: Crain's Chicago Business 2009 "Fast 50" List of 50 Fastest Growing Companies in the Chicago Area; Inc. 5,000 "Fastest Growing Privately Owned Companies in America" list honoree 2007-2010; Reseller Ratings Elite Member 2009 & 2010; BBB Top Rating of A+ 2010; Reflex Packaging Commitment to Excellence Recycling Award 2009; Computerworld MagazineTop Green-IT Companies for 2008; and McHenry County Economic Development Corporation 2008 Business Champion Award.
Latest News Posts
- Titan Comics and Blizzard announce new Diablo comic books
- The Simpsons creator debuts 'Disenchantment' Netflix trailer
- Kingdom Hearts honors 90 years of Mickey Mouse with trailer
- PES 2019 demo will be released on PC/consoles on August 8th
- Kong: Skull Island director discusses possible Zelda movie
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit