TYAN Debuts the S8010 Single-Processor C32 Motherboard for Opteron 4100
TYAN, an industry-leading server platform manufacturer, and a subsidiary of MiTAC International Corp., will showcase its latest HPC and GPU Computing platforms at the AMD Server Summit. TYAN will also introduce the S8010 motherboard, which supports a single AMD Opteron 4100 series processor, and is ideal for cost-effective virtualization and cloud computing applications.
TYAN has an extensive line-up of motherboards and systems that support the AMD Opteron 6100 series processors that are specifically designed for High-Performance and General Purpose GPU Computing. The S8232 motherboard supports twelve DDR3 memory modules per processor and four PCI-E 2.0 x16 slots to provide the highest performance for memory-intensive HPC and GPU computing environments. TYAN's S8812 motherboard supports four AMD Opteron 6100 series processors to provide 48 processing cores for the most demanding applications.
TYAN will also display the S8010 motherboard, an ATX form factor design that supports a single six-core AMD Opteron 4100 series processor. The S8010 features six DDR3 DIMM sockets and an integrated LSI 2008 SAS controller to provide a cost-effective, power-efficient platform that targets cloud computing and rack-optimized server environments. The S8010 is designed to support the next-generation AMD processors for the C32 socket, which provides upgradability and protects your investment.
These TYAN motherboards and systems are available now through TYAN distributors worldwide. For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- COLORFUL's new iGame SSDs: up to 3GB/sec read with RGB
- What if Certain Affinity is making a free-to-play Halo?
- Square Enix commits to games as a service business model
- SAG-AFTRA video game voice actor strike ends
- Shadow of War balanced to be played without lootboxes
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM