TestSeek provides ICEcat's open catalogue with unbiased expert reviews
Gothenburg, Sweden - February 21, 2011
TestSeek is today launching a partnership with online content provider ICEcat.biz. TestSeek brings aggregated expert reviews to ICEcat's open catalogue which means that their users (webshops) can display TestSeek's aggregated reviews to increase conversion rates and customer loyalty.
"We noticed a strong interest from channel partners to add product ratings and reviews to the product information on their websites, as it's helping consumers to decide what product to buy and thus improving conversion rates. By comparison, we concluded that Testseek is a world-class provider of such product ratings and reviews, willing to co-opt our open content philosophy", says Martijn Hoogeveen CEO of ICEcat BV.
"I am very excited to launch this partnership with ICEcat because it is our first big step towards bringing expert reviews to webshops all over the world. Expert reviews and awards are extremely requested by online shoppers. They can convince a webshop visitor to push that buy button like nothing else", says Fredrik Engdahl, CEO of TestSeek.
TestSeek Expert Review Channel (TERC) helps online retailers and manufacturers to turn their visitors into customers by displaying expert reviews and awards from trusted publications. TestSeek aggregates reviews from thousands of online publications in more than 25 languages. Open TERC is available for free through Open ICEcat which incorporates around 250 manufacturers and the full TERC version (all manufacturers) is available directly through TestSeek's own API.
"It is our mission to make it easy for online retailers to increase sales from their already existing visitor base. With our TERC service we can provide webshops with a high data quality, easy to install and zero-maintenance expert reviews solution, which will show immediate results on their ROI", says Engdahl.
TestSeek is an expert review aggregator and is independent from manufacturers, review publications and merchants. TestSeek aggregates review data in real time from thousands of trusted online publications in more than 25 languages.
About ICEcat NV
Icecat NV is an independent worldwide provider of product content and market intelligence, part of the iMerge BV ecommerce group. Today, Icecat has more than 1 million product data-sheets of more than 5,000 brands, extensively described in 30 world languages. The data-sheets are used worldwide in more than 12.000 websites: online shops, ERP systems, comparison sites, purchase systems and other applications. Open Icecat is an open catalog project on the basis of the Open Content License Agreement by which product content from over 250 top technology brands are distributed for free.
Latest News Posts
- World of Warcraft expansion 'Battle for Azeroth' releases
- FromSoftware release Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice screenshots
- Capcom/Valve to fix Monster Hunter: World connection errors
- Marvel's Spider-Man gameplay launch trailer unveiled early
- Nintendo smashes Sony in total hardware sales: 700 million+
- Fnatic miniSTREAK Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Buy (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $2000
- RAID 0 on a really old Motherboard
- Z97-UD5H-BK: Modded BIOS for NVME support
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $1,300
- Samsung's 16Gb GDDR6 Memory Powers Latest NVIDIA Quadro Professional Graphics Solution
- NVIDIA to Collaborate with DARPA to Develop Systems for Post-Moore's Law Era
- New Turing-Based Design Revolutionizes Workflow of Millions of Designers and Artists on the Desktop and in the Datacenter
- Hybrid Rendering Fundamentally Changes Computer Graphics by Fusing Real-Time Ray Tracing, AI, Simulation and Rasterization
- AMD Launches World's Most Powerful Desktop Processor: Bigger, Better 2nd Generation AMD Ryzen Threadripper Processors Break Boundaries of High-End Desktop Market