Build and protect with ease, in the latest In-Win BUC PC chassis
Taiwan - February 2011 - In-Win Development Inc., a leading innovator in contemporary PC hardware and multiple winner of the internationally renowned reddot design award, has today launched its new performance PC chassis, the BUC.
The "shield" concept behind the BUC's design is echoed across its front panel, while the strong SECC steel construction and a hard-wearing black interior and exterior create a reliable, subtle and high quality case for PC builders.
The BUC's design gem is the clever EZ-swap HDD drive bay, with a lockable door that allows access to three HDD without having to remove the whole side panel. The tool-less, vibration reducing drive bays complete the package to give a triple innovation.
With convenient Super-speed USB 3.0, USB 2.0, audio and eSATA ports on the top of the chassis, users can easily connect headsets, cameras, cell phones, external hard drives and a wealth of other devices with ease.
Finally, three integrated 120mm and several extra fan positions give it excellent cooling potential for all the latest hardware as well.
With core design innovations and high quality of construction, the In-Win BUC PC chassis is a great choice for PC builders worldwide.
About In Win
IN WIN Development Inc., an ISO 9001 manufacturer of professional computer chassis, server chassis, power supplies and storage devices, is the leading provider of enclosure solutions to system integrators worldwide. Founded in 1986, IN-WIN provides high quality product that conform to all safety regulations, as well as unsurpassed customer service. Our slogan "Contemporary and Innovative" serves as the foundation of not only our product development but also our attitudes in serving and catering to our strategic partner's wishes. We take the "im" out of "impossible"
Latest News Posts
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- EKWB release RGB monoblock for ASUS X399 motherboards
- Cooler Master introduces MasterWatt power supply series
- Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update available now
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard