Build and protect with ease, in the latest In-Win BUC PC chassis
Taiwan - February 2011 - In-Win Development Inc., a leading innovator in contemporary PC hardware and multiple winner of the internationally renowned reddot design award, has today launched its new performance PC chassis, the BUC.
The "shield" concept behind the BUC's design is echoed across its front panel, while the strong SECC steel construction and a hard-wearing black interior and exterior create a reliable, subtle and high quality case for PC builders.
The BUC's design gem is the clever EZ-swap HDD drive bay, with a lockable door that allows access to three HDD without having to remove the whole side panel. The tool-less, vibration reducing drive bays complete the package to give a triple innovation.
With convenient Super-speed USB 3.0, USB 2.0, audio and eSATA ports on the top of the chassis, users can easily connect headsets, cameras, cell phones, external hard drives and a wealth of other devices with ease.
Finally, three integrated 120mm and several extra fan positions give it excellent cooling potential for all the latest hardware as well.
With core design innovations and high quality of construction, the In-Win BUC PC chassis is a great choice for PC builders worldwide.
About In Win
IN WIN Development Inc., an ISO 9001 manufacturer of professional computer chassis, server chassis, power supplies and storage devices, is the leading provider of enclosure solutions to system integrators worldwide. Founded in 1986, IN-WIN provides high quality product that conform to all safety regulations, as well as unsurpassed customer service. Our slogan "Contemporary and Innovative" serves as the foundation of not only our product development but also our attitudes in serving and catering to our strategic partner's wishes. We take the "im" out of "impossible"
Latest News Posts
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Sea of Thieves patch 1.0.4, Rares attempt at stability
- Insomniacs Spider-Man leaked screenshots tease two villains
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- FS 30 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $7,740
- HyperX Alloy Elite RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit