OCZ TECHNOLOGY INTRODUCES NEW ZX SERIES HIGH PERFORMANCE GOLD RATED POWER SUPPLIES
Latest High-End PSU Line Features 80-Plus Gold Certification and 100% Modular Cable Design for Enthusiasts, Gamers, and System Builders
SAN JOSE, CA-February 2, 2010-OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:OCZ), a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) and power supplies for computing devices and systems, has launched the ZX Series power supply series to answer consumer demand for a robust high-wattage solution that is also highly-efficient. The ZX Series is designed for best-in-class performance, reliability and also features 100% modular design for the ultimate customization for today's high-end gaming systems and professional workstations.
"The new OCZ ZX Series delivers on all levels with exceptional performance and efficiency as well as a sleek modular cable design that allows customers quick and easy configuration with just the cables they need," said Charlie McMenomey , PSU Product Manager at OCZ Technology. "The fully modular design makes installation a breeze as well as helps improve airflow in systems loaded up with high performance components, and for the ultimate stability this premium PSU comes with a large diameter ultra-quiet fan design so consumers can focus on their games and applications without the distraction of fan noise."
The newest addition to the OCZ lineup completes the family of ultra-quiet, high-reliability PSUs in 850, 1000, and 1250 watts. Featuring an 80 Plus® Gold certification, the ZX offers energy and cost savings with 92% efficiency (typical load) combined with a power output to meet the demands of the most component-heavy systems, including cutting-edge triple-graphics configurations. Additionally, the PSU is kept supremely cool with an ultra-quiet 140mm ball-bearing fan for superior noise reduction. As OCZ's first fully-modular power supply, the ZX is ideal for system builders that desire total control over connector options to maintain a tidy case environment with maximum airflow.
The ZX Series is tested and qualified for systems with multiple power-hungry drives and video cards by delivering up to 1250W of continuous power, and offers rock-solid, super-clean DC output, a powerful single +12V rail, and complete array of connectors including detachable ATX, dual CPU, and multiple PCIe and SATA pins. The ZX Series provides universal input and active PFC (Power Factor Correction) to effectively regulate input voltage and maintain a stable supply of power in an industry-standard ATX form factor to accommodate virtually all computer towers. With sheer power combined with maximum efficiency, the ZX Series is backed by a 5-Year warranty.
Latest News Posts
- Leffen casts Super Smash Bros. Ultimate training aside
- Cyberpunk 2077 is 'pretty different' from E3 2018 gameplay
- Capcom makes Street Fighter V go free-to-play for 2 weeks
- PlayStation's 'Raising Kratos' is a God of War documentary
- Assassin's Creed Unity review-bombed for Notre-Dame support
- Intel wireless card not detcted in Beebox J3160
- B450 Aorus Elite won't recognize Windows USB stick.
- [H270M-ITX/ac] Cannot POST with PCIE NIC card
- NVMe NAS Cache: Higher Speed or More Capacity?
- Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB Fan Review
- The Fox Software is proud to announce the release of Active Soccer 2019 on Nintendo Switch
- Egg Hunt 2019: Scrambled in Time
- Bunnies and eggs in a War Game...seriously?
- Huawei Announces Its New 'Four-Engines' Brand Strategy, Leading Intelligent IP Networks
- Match Three Pirates! Heir to Davy Jones Now Available on Steam!