OCZ TECHNOLOGY INTRODUCES NEW ZX SERIES HIGH PERFORMANCE GOLD RATED POWER SUPPLIES
Latest High-End PSU Line Features 80-Plus Gold Certification and 100% Modular Cable Design for Enthusiasts, Gamers, and System Builders
SAN JOSE, CA-February 2, 2010-OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:OCZ), a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) and power supplies for computing devices and systems, has launched the ZX Series power supply series to answer consumer demand for a robust high-wattage solution that is also highly-efficient. The ZX Series is designed for best-in-class performance, reliability and also features 100% modular design for the ultimate customization for today's high-end gaming systems and professional workstations.
"The new OCZ ZX Series delivers on all levels with exceptional performance and efficiency as well as a sleek modular cable design that allows customers quick and easy configuration with just the cables they need," said Charlie McMenomey , PSU Product Manager at OCZ Technology. "The fully modular design makes installation a breeze as well as helps improve airflow in systems loaded up with high performance components, and for the ultimate stability this premium PSU comes with a large diameter ultra-quiet fan design so consumers can focus on their games and applications without the distraction of fan noise."
The newest addition to the OCZ lineup completes the family of ultra-quiet, high-reliability PSUs in 850, 1000, and 1250 watts. Featuring an 80 Plus® Gold certification, the ZX offers energy and cost savings with 92% efficiency (typical load) combined with a power output to meet the demands of the most component-heavy systems, including cutting-edge triple-graphics configurations. Additionally, the PSU is kept supremely cool with an ultra-quiet 140mm ball-bearing fan for superior noise reduction. As OCZ's first fully-modular power supply, the ZX is ideal for system builders that desire total control over connector options to maintain a tidy case environment with maximum airflow.
The ZX Series is tested and qualified for systems with multiple power-hungry drives and video cards by delivering up to 1250W of continuous power, and offers rock-solid, super-clean DC output, a powerful single +12V rail, and complete array of connectors including detachable ATX, dual CPU, and multiple PCIe and SATA pins. The ZX Series provides universal input and active PFC (Power Factor Correction) to effectively regulate input voltage and maintain a stable supply of power in an industry-standard ATX form factor to accommodate virtually all computer towers. With sheer power combined with maximum efficiency, the ZX Series is backed by a 5-Year warranty.
Latest News Posts
- ZOTAC's new MEK ULTRA gaming rigs pack GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
- Blizzard to share 'some Diablo-related news at BlizzCon 2018
- Black Ops 4 weekend sales don't beat Black Ops 3
- Red Dead Redemption 2 launch trailer shows renegade thievery
- ZeniMax Online making new MMORPG
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- Latest z370 taichi bios is not stable no matter what I do.
- Inland Processional 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe Gen 3 Review
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam