GIGABYTE Launches New Mainstream NVIDIA┬« GeForceTM GT 440 Series Graphics Cards
Taipei, Taiwan, February 1st, 2011 - GIGABYTE Technology Co. LTD., a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, is pleased to launch the latest GeForceTM GT 440 series graphics cards, GV-N440TC-1GI and GV-N440D3-1GI.
Compared to the previous generation, the latest NVIDIA┬« GT 440 GPU has up to 30% better performance. It also supports DirectX┬« 11 tessellation. GIGABYTE GT 440 series graphics cards also have higher default GPU working frequency, offering users amazing gaming experience.
GIGABYTE GT 440 series graphics cards feature GIGABYTE's custom-designed 80mm cooler, with air flow optimized cover and aluminum base. The cooler can dissipate heat effectively from the GPU while keeping the fan at lower speed and noise.
GV-N440D3-1GI is integrated with industry's best 1 GB DDR3 graphics memory while GV-N440TC-1GI is integrated with high speed 512 MB GDDR5 graphics memory, turbo cached to 1 GB. GT 440 series graphics cards support NVIDIA┬« CUDATM,PhysX┬« and Blu-Ray 3D technology, which are designed for both high quality gaming and great home theater solutions.
For more details of GIGABYTE GV-N440TC-1GI and GV-N440D3-1GI, please visit the GIGABYTE VGA website: http://www.gigabyte.com/products/main.aspx?s=43
GIGABYTE Technology Co. Ltd., headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, is known as a leading brand in the IT industry with branch offices located in 24 countries around the world. Founded in 1986, GIGABYTE started as a small research and development team and has since taken a position as one of the in the world's top motherboard manufacturers. In addition to motherboards and graphics cards, GIGABYTE further expanded its product portfolio to include notebook and desktop PCs, datacenter servers, networking products, mobile handsets, and home entertainment devices to serve each facet of the digital life in the home and office. Everyday GIGABYTE aims to "Upgrade Your Life" with innovative technology, exceptional quality, and unmatched customer service. Visit https://www.gigabyte.com for more information.
Latest News Posts
- Respawn's Titanfall dev team is separate from other projects
- Epic will stop exclusives if Valve gives 88% revenue split
- Nintendo won't reveal new Switch at E3 2019
- How Switch stacks up against other Nintendo hardware
- Xbox gaming makes less than 10% of Microsoft's Q3 revenues
- OWC 10Gbe Thunderbolt 3 Review
- did the old ivy bridge overclock issue on z68 boards ever get fixed?
- LED strip always on even after PC off?
- Netgear Orbi Pro Ceiling Review
- Fitbit Versa Lite Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Sonic & Friends Go Head-to-Head with 'Team Dark' In Part 2 of Team Sonic Racing Overdrive
- Rhythm & Dance VR Game 'Wave Circles' Announced for Steam
- Adrenaline-fueled Twin-Stick Shooter BulletRage Announced
- 'Final Assault' WW2 Cross-Platform Competitive Multiplayer VR Game Launching May 16 on Steam, Oculus, and Viveport
- Dark Fantasy Action RPG 'Warlander' Announced for PS4 and Xbox One