GIGABYTE Launches New Mainstream NVIDIA┬« GeForceTM GT 440 Series Graphics Cards
Taipei, Taiwan, February 1st, 2011 - GIGABYTE Technology Co. LTD., a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, is pleased to launch the latest GeForceTM GT 440 series graphics cards, GV-N440TC-1GI and GV-N440D3-1GI.
Compared to the previous generation, the latest NVIDIA┬« GT 440 GPU has up to 30% better performance. It also supports DirectX┬« 11 tessellation. GIGABYTE GT 440 series graphics cards also have higher default GPU working frequency, offering users amazing gaming experience.
GIGABYTE GT 440 series graphics cards feature GIGABYTE's custom-designed 80mm cooler, with air flow optimized cover and aluminum base. The cooler can dissipate heat effectively from the GPU while keeping the fan at lower speed and noise.
GV-N440D3-1GI is integrated with industry's best 1 GB DDR3 graphics memory while GV-N440TC-1GI is integrated with high speed 512 MB GDDR5 graphics memory, turbo cached to 1 GB. GT 440 series graphics cards support NVIDIA┬« CUDATM,PhysX┬« and Blu-Ray 3D technology, which are designed for both high quality gaming and great home theater solutions.
For more details of GIGABYTE GV-N440TC-1GI and GV-N440D3-1GI, please visit the GIGABYTE VGA website: http://www.gigabyte.com/products/main.aspx?s=43
GIGABYTE Technology Co. Ltd., headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, is known as a leading brand in the IT industry with branch offices located in 24 countries around the world. Founded in 1986, GIGABYTE started as a small research and development team and has since taken a position as one of the in the world's top motherboard manufacturers. In addition to motherboards and graphics cards, GIGABYTE further expanded its product portfolio to include notebook and desktop PCs, datacenter servers, networking products, mobile handsets, and home entertainment devices to serve each facet of the digital life in the home and office. Everyday GIGABYTE aims to "Upgrade Your Life" with innovative technology, exceptional quality, and unmatched customer service. Visit https://www.gigabyte.com for more information.
Latest News Posts
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, 5th best selling game for 2018
- Nintendo to reveal 'Indie Highlights' games for Switch 2019
- Overwatch tease 'Lunar New Year' Chinese dynasty theme skins
- FromSoftware President wouldn't mind a Demon Souls Remaster
- Resident Evil 2 to get 'Ghost Survivors' mode after launch
- Fractal Design Meshify S2 Black Dark TG Mid-Tower Review
- Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD Review - The 96-Layer Refresh
- best 470 board for Windows 7?????????
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- AZZ Inc. Issues Fiscal Year 2020 Guidance; Revenue of $950 - $1,030 million and Earnings per Share of $2.25 - $2.75
- The mobile communication antenna market will register a CAGR of over 6% by 2023
- Tractica and ConnecTechAsia Team Up with Knowledge Partnership
- ODEM Applauds Blockchain Centre Vilnius on Its First Anniversary
- Dale North Kicks Off PERFECT SELECTION Compilation Series