GIGABYTE Launches New Mainstream NVIDIA┬« GeForceTM GT 440 Series Graphics Cards
Taipei, Taiwan, February 1st, 2011 - GIGABYTE Technology Co. LTD., a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, is pleased to launch the latest GeForceTM GT 440 series graphics cards, GV-N440TC-1GI and GV-N440D3-1GI.
Compared to the previous generation, the latest NVIDIA┬« GT 440 GPU has up to 30% better performance. It also supports DirectX┬« 11 tessellation. GIGABYTE GT 440 series graphics cards also have higher default GPU working frequency, offering users amazing gaming experience.
GIGABYTE GT 440 series graphics cards feature GIGABYTE's custom-designed 80mm cooler, with air flow optimized cover and aluminum base. The cooler can dissipate heat effectively from the GPU while keeping the fan at lower speed and noise.
GV-N440D3-1GI is integrated with industry's best 1 GB DDR3 graphics memory while GV-N440TC-1GI is integrated with high speed 512 MB GDDR5 graphics memory, turbo cached to 1 GB. GT 440 series graphics cards support NVIDIA┬« CUDATM,PhysX┬« and Blu-Ray 3D technology, which are designed for both high quality gaming and great home theater solutions.
For more details of GIGABYTE GV-N440TC-1GI and GV-N440D3-1GI, please visit the GIGABYTE VGA website: http://www.gigabyte.com/products/main.aspx?s=43
GIGABYTE Technology Co. Ltd., headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, is known as a leading brand in the IT industry with branch offices located in 24 countries around the world. Founded in 1986, GIGABYTE started as a small research and development team and has since taken a position as one of the in the world's top motherboard manufacturers. In addition to motherboards and graphics cards, GIGABYTE further expanded its product portfolio to include notebook and desktop PCs, datacenter servers, networking products, mobile handsets, and home entertainment devices to serve each facet of the digital life in the home and office. Everyday GIGABYTE aims to "Upgrade Your Life" with innovative technology, exceptional quality, and unmatched customer service. Visit https://www.gigabyte.com for more information.
Latest News Posts
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- ASUS: Z270 platform could work with Coffee Lake CPUs
- GTX 1070 Ti leaked benchmarks: easily beats RX Vega 56
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz