Sydney, Australia - January 31st 2011
• During the month of February, Australian consumers can get all of their cash back when purchasing certain products from the Logitech range.
• A budget of $300,000 is available for returning the cost of purchase to Australian consumers, available until the end of February 2011.
• When customers purchase a participating product they will be directed online to lodge a claim and will be reimbursed for the full amount of the product. Up to five separate claims allowed per household are allowed. Full details are available at www.logitechcashback.com.au
Logitech Australia Director, George Saad says:
• "With so much discussion these days about where in the world it's best to shop, we thought we'd add a little spice to the Australian shopping experience."
• "This Logitech offer is to thank Australian consumers for supporting us here in Australia, so we're giving them their money back in February."
• "Logitech aims to help Australian's have a better experience in this increasingly digital world - richer, more comfortable, more fun, more productive, more convenient, more delightful. So we're hoping Australians take advantage of the offer and treat themselves to some new computer gear, on us."
• "We hope to serve Australia best by making the essential computing peripherals available through this offer - a mouse, keyboard, webcam, headset & laptop cooling pad"
• "Those who question Logitech's sanity shouldn't worry, we're innovating, knowing our customers deserve a treat. Those who aren't too sure, don't fear, this is a real deall!"
The participating Logitech products are:
1. Logitech Wired Mouse M100 - Black, RRP $19.95
This mouse simply plugs into a computer or laptop, providing reliable and comfortable control.
2. Logitech Wireless Mouse M215 - Black, RRP $29.95
This compact wireless mouse has a tiny receiver that simply plugs into a USB port, without the hassle of a cord.
3. Logitech Webcam C200 / Webcam C210, RRP $39.95
With free, easy video calling included and a microphone built in, this webcam provides convenient and high quality video calls.
4. Logitech ClearChat Style Headset, RRP $39.95
This PC headset is stylish and comfortable with interchangeable coloured ear pads and a behind-the-head design.
5. Logitech Media Keyboard K200, RRP $29.95
A slim, sleek keyboard with spill resistant keys, making the use of laptops more comfortable and the keyboard more robust to those occasional spills.
6. Logitech Wireless Desktop® MK250 / Wireless Desktop® MK260, RRP $49.95
A compact wireless keyboard and mouse combo with extended battery life that provides the freedom to work away from your desk.
7. Logitech Cooling Pad N100 / Cooling Pad N120, RRP $59.95
This provides a comfortable working surface to rest the laptop on, ensuring the heat generated by the laptop doesn't burn the lap, nor retard the computer's performance.
The promotion will run from February 1st until February 28th or until the $300,000 allocated is exhausted whichever comes first.
Logitech is a world leader in products that connect people to the digital experiences they care about. Spanning multiple computing, communication and entertainment platforms, Logitech's combined hardware and software enable or enhance digital navigation, music and video entertainment, gaming, social networking, audio and video communication over the Internet, video security and home-entertainment control. Founded in 1981, Logitech International is a Swiss public company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (LOGN) and on the Nasdaq Global Select Market (LOGI).
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 12:03 pm CDT