Point of View and TGT Announces POV/TGT GeForce GTX 560Ti TFC Series
Point of View, the leading European manufacturer of an exclusive range NVIDIA based 3D processor boards, advanced netbooks as well as fancy 7" and 10" Tegra tablet computers, and additional enthusiast PC products, announces today that it is first to market with a high performance NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 3D processor board family, the POV/TGT GeForce GTX 560Ti TFC Seies (TFC stands for triple fan cooling).
The complete POV/TGT GeForce GTX 560Ti TFC series consisting of the three performance levels: Charged, UltraCharged and "BEAST", is based on proprietary high-performance/wide-bandwidth hardware design. The high-frequency/low noise 12-layer PCB (printed circuit board) and the advanced 8-pin plus 6-pin power supply are derived from NVIDIA's advanced GeForce GTX 580 design guidelines.
Frankly speaking, the POV/TGT GeForce GTX 560Ti TFC series is that "damn fast", because the Ge-Force GTX 560Ti GPU is running on a larger PCB in a GeForce GTX 580 "power environment" to guarantee rock solid signal stability even beyond the guaranteed clock rates.
In addition, the POV/TGT GeForce GTX 560Ti TFC series features both, an extremely silent Triple-Fan-Cooler from Arctic Cooling plus an additional full-cover heat-sink on the back side, so called "back-plate" for optimized heat dissipation on both sides of the high performance product family.
Hand-selected and carefully tuned by TGT in Germany, the POV/TGT GeForce GTX 560Ti TFC series offers an optimized balance of enhanced core clock settings and supreme stability even beyond shipping specifications.
Core clocked 860 MHz, 1721 MHz shader clock and 4008 MHz memory clock, the advanced POV/TGT GeForce GTX 560 TFC Charged already exceeds the specifications of most of the recently announced competitive products.
The POV/TGT GeForce GTX 560 TFC Charged is topped by the POV/TGT GeForce GTX 560 TFC UltraChargedTM core clocked 911 MHz, 1822 MHz shader clock and 4224 MHz memory clock.
The top of the range is the POV/TGT GeForce GTX 560 TFC "BEAST" is specified 954 MHz core clock, 1909 MHz shader clock and 4224 MHz memory clock.
All models offer significant head room for individual over-clocking.
Latest News Posts
- Psyonix reveals 'Salty Shores' Rocket League content update
- Overwatch two-year anniversary skins and patch notes reveal
- Human Head Studios release Rune: Ragarok gameplay video
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle: Donkey Kong Adventure unveil
- Hi-Rez Studios fires art contractor for copied Overwatch art
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit