Point of View and TGT Announces POV/TGT GeForce GTX 560Ti TFC Series
Point of View, the leading European manufacturer of an exclusive range NVIDIA based 3D processor boards, advanced netbooks as well as fancy 7" and 10" Tegra tablet computers, and additional enthusiast PC products, announces today that it is first to market with a high performance NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 3D processor board family, the POV/TGT GeForce GTX 560Ti TFC Seies (TFC stands for triple fan cooling).
The complete POV/TGT GeForce GTX 560Ti TFC series consisting of the three performance levels: Charged, UltraCharged and "BEAST", is based on proprietary high-performance/wide-bandwidth hardware design. The high-frequency/low noise 12-layer PCB (printed circuit board) and the advanced 8-pin plus 6-pin power supply are derived from NVIDIA's advanced GeForce GTX 580 design guidelines.
Frankly speaking, the POV/TGT GeForce GTX 560Ti TFC series is that "damn fast", because the Ge-Force GTX 560Ti GPU is running on a larger PCB in a GeForce GTX 580 "power environment" to guarantee rock solid signal stability even beyond the guaranteed clock rates.
In addition, the POV/TGT GeForce GTX 560Ti TFC series features both, an extremely silent Triple-Fan-Cooler from Arctic Cooling plus an additional full-cover heat-sink on the back side, so called "back-plate" for optimized heat dissipation on both sides of the high performance product family.
Hand-selected and carefully tuned by TGT in Germany, the POV/TGT GeForce GTX 560Ti TFC series offers an optimized balance of enhanced core clock settings and supreme stability even beyond shipping specifications.
Core clocked 860 MHz, 1721 MHz shader clock and 4008 MHz memory clock, the advanced POV/TGT GeForce GTX 560 TFC Charged already exceeds the specifications of most of the recently announced competitive products.
The POV/TGT GeForce GTX 560 TFC Charged is topped by the POV/TGT GeForce GTX 560 TFC UltraChargedTM core clocked 911 MHz, 1822 MHz shader clock and 4224 MHz memory clock.
The top of the range is the POV/TGT GeForce GTX 560 TFC "BEAST" is specified 954 MHz core clock, 1909 MHz shader clock and 4224 MHz memory clock.
All models offer significant head room for individual over-clocking.
Latest News Posts
- Intel's new Xeon W-3175X: 28C/56T could cost up to $4000
- 3DMark's ray tracing benchmark: RTX 2080 Ti scores 51FPS
- It costs $600 to unlock everything in Red Dead Online
- Over-monetization will kill Fallout 76
- Heroes of the Storm isn't dead, it's just slowing down
- Core HT 231D - replacement CPU fan
- ASRock z390 Taichi v1.80 BIOS SSD issues
- ASRock Z370 Extreme 4 and Intel AC 9260 WiFi card
- Symbaroum: Yndaros - The Darkest Star expansion Released Today
- Enjoy the Winter Season of R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud
- Warlords Awakening release surprises for Christmas
- The Switchblade Christmas Update Is Out Now
- Great Britain & Ireland DLC Out Now For Railway Empire