Point of View and TGT Announces POV/TGT GeForce GTX 560Ti TFC Series
Point of View, the leading European manufacturer of an exclusive range NVIDIA based 3D processor boards, advanced netbooks as well as fancy 7" and 10" Tegra tablet computers, and additional enthusiast PC products, announces today that it is first to market with a high performance NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 3D processor board family, the POV/TGT GeForce GTX 560Ti TFC Seies (TFC stands for triple fan cooling).
The complete POV/TGT GeForce GTX 560Ti TFC series consisting of the three performance levels: Charged, UltraCharged and "BEAST", is based on proprietary high-performance/wide-bandwidth hardware design. The high-frequency/low noise 12-layer PCB (printed circuit board) and the advanced 8-pin plus 6-pin power supply are derived from NVIDIA's advanced GeForce GTX 580 design guidelines.
Frankly speaking, the POV/TGT GeForce GTX 560Ti TFC series is that "damn fast", because the Ge-Force GTX 560Ti GPU is running on a larger PCB in a GeForce GTX 580 "power environment" to guarantee rock solid signal stability even beyond the guaranteed clock rates.
In addition, the POV/TGT GeForce GTX 560Ti TFC series features both, an extremely silent Triple-Fan-Cooler from Arctic Cooling plus an additional full-cover heat-sink on the back side, so called "back-plate" for optimized heat dissipation on both sides of the high performance product family.
Hand-selected and carefully tuned by TGT in Germany, the POV/TGT GeForce GTX 560Ti TFC series offers an optimized balance of enhanced core clock settings and supreme stability even beyond shipping specifications.
Core clocked 860 MHz, 1721 MHz shader clock and 4008 MHz memory clock, the advanced POV/TGT GeForce GTX 560 TFC Charged already exceeds the specifications of most of the recently announced competitive products.
The POV/TGT GeForce GTX 560 TFC Charged is topped by the POV/TGT GeForce GTX 560 TFC UltraChargedTM core clocked 911 MHz, 1822 MHz shader clock and 4224 MHz memory clock.
The top of the range is the POV/TGT GeForce GTX 560 TFC "BEAST" is specified 954 MHz core clock, 1909 MHz shader clock and 4224 MHz memory clock.
All models offer significant head room for individual over-clocking.
Latest News Posts
- Sony isn't 'entirely comfortable' being VR market leader
- G.SKILL launches 128GB DDR4 RAM kit for Threadripper
- Bethesda pursues long-lasting relationship with Nintendo
- PUBG devs may be squeezed out of Battle Royale market
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM