A-DATA unveils its new sub-brand for Overclocking products
XPG Xtreme Performance Gear
Taipei, Taiwan, Oct. 31, 2008 - A-DATA Technology Co., Ltd. a worldwide leader in high performance memory products, today announced XPG - Xtreme Perfomance Gear, a new sub-brand aimed at a growing, more casual audience seeking for high performance memory modules and high-end storage devices.
The launch of the new identity is an exciting milestone in the evolution of A-DATA brand itself. XPG will be a perfect complement to our core portfolio of standard DRAM modules, USB flash drives, Memory Cards, and other storage devices that our loyal fans are intensely fascinated about, and will provide compelling opportunities for new audiences looking for "extreme performance gears".
XPG will be the identity for overclocking DRAMs and high-performance storage devices from the A-DATA family, including the 3 existing OC-DRAM Series and slated for new launches in the next 12 months. The first product to be released under the new sub-brand will be Xupreme 200X, an USB flash drive with ultra-fast read speed up to 30MB/s. Further memory products, such as 2.5" SATA II Solid State Drives (SSD), will follow soon.
More information about XPG and its products can be found at our website http://oc.adata.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- Apple Arcade is Apple's answer to Xbox Game Pass
- Low-end Switch to replace 3DS handheld
- Death Stranding isn't in testing phases yet
- Valve wants to use your brain as a controller
- Two new Nintendo Switch models to release around summer 2019
- ASrock X99 Extreme4 - adding NVMe SSD
- Global web designing
- Do anyone can help in converting Outlook PST Files into EML format
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB795SP-B Review - 3.5" & 2.5" Single Bay
- Numskull Designs proudly reveals: Official Mortal Kombat Klassic merchandise
- Akuto: Showdown - fast-paced arena brawler game with swords and guns
- Creative Destruction and Transformers' Bumblebee Team Up for In-Game Event Arriving March 28
- Corpse Party: Sweet Sachiko's Hysteric Birthday Bash Invites You to Celebrate When it Releases April 10 on PC
- PUBG Mobile Reveals Its 2019 eSports Plans Which Will Feature A Prize Pool of $2.5 million USD