A-DATA unveils its new sub-brand for Overclocking products
XPG Xtreme Performance Gear
Taipei, Taiwan, Oct. 31, 2008 - A-DATA Technology Co., Ltd. a worldwide leader in high performance memory products, today announced XPG - Xtreme Perfomance Gear, a new sub-brand aimed at a growing, more casual audience seeking for high performance memory modules and high-end storage devices.
The launch of the new identity is an exciting milestone in the evolution of A-DATA brand itself. XPG will be a perfect complement to our core portfolio of standard DRAM modules, USB flash drives, Memory Cards, and other storage devices that our loyal fans are intensely fascinated about, and will provide compelling opportunities for new audiences looking for "extreme performance gears".
XPG will be the identity for overclocking DRAMs and high-performance storage devices from the A-DATA family, including the 3 existing OC-DRAM Series and slated for new launches in the next 12 months. The first product to be released under the new sub-brand will be Xupreme 200X, an USB flash drive with ultra-fast read speed up to 30MB/s. Further memory products, such as 2.5" SATA II Solid State Drives (SSD), will follow soon.
More information about XPG and its products can be found at our website http://oc.adata.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard