A-DATA unveils its new sub-brand for Overclocking products
XPG Xtreme Performance Gear
Taipei, Taiwan, Oct. 31, 2008 - A-DATA Technology Co., Ltd. a worldwide leader in high performance memory products, today announced XPG - Xtreme Perfomance Gear, a new sub-brand aimed at a growing, more casual audience seeking for high performance memory modules and high-end storage devices.
The launch of the new identity is an exciting milestone in the evolution of A-DATA brand itself. XPG will be a perfect complement to our core portfolio of standard DRAM modules, USB flash drives, Memory Cards, and other storage devices that our loyal fans are intensely fascinated about, and will provide compelling opportunities for new audiences looking for "extreme performance gears".
XPG will be the identity for overclocking DRAMs and high-performance storage devices from the A-DATA family, including the 3 existing OC-DRAM Series and slated for new launches in the next 12 months. The first product to be released under the new sub-brand will be Xupreme 200X, an USB flash drive with ultra-fast read speed up to 30MB/s. Further memory products, such as 2.5" SATA II Solid State Drives (SSD), will follow soon.
More information about XPG and its products can be found at our website http://oc.adata.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo sold 15 million Switch consoles in FY2017
- Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishima to step down
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit