TRENDnet¬ģ Now Shipping First to Market 450Mbps Wireless Gaming Adapter
TORRANCE, Calif. -January 18, 2011-TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the shipment of TRENDnet's first to market 450Mbps Wireless N Gaming Adapter, model TEW-687GA, to online and retail partners.
The 450Mbps Wireless N Gaming Adapter networks computers, gaming consoles, televisions, and DVRs to the Internet with never before seen 450Mbps wireless connection speeds. Setup is quick and simple, with no drivers to install. A Gigabit Ethernet port maintains high performance wired connections. Advanced Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO) antenna technology with three spatial streams per antenna generates a maximum theoretical wireless throughput of 450Mbps.
Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) integrates other WPS supported wireless adapters at the touch of a button. Gone are the days of entering complicated encryption codes; simply press the WPS button on your router (most TRENDnet routers have a WPS button), and then press the WPS button on the TEW-687GA-the devices will automatically exchange information and connect. WMM¬ģ Quality of Service (QoS) technology prioritizes gaming, Internet calls, and video streams. LEDs on the front of the adapter convey device status. Cut your cables and start winning with ultra-high performance 450Mbps wireless n.
"TRENDnet was first to market with a 450Mbps wireless router and now with a 450Mbps adapter," stated Zak Wood, Director of Global Marketing for TRENDnet. "Consumers can now, for the first time, connect their media centers and gaming consoles to a 450Mbps wireless network-the highest performing wireless network on the market today. With the proliferation of network enabled devices, streaming video to the home, and rich media content, a 450Mbps TRENDnet wireless network will not be the bottleneck in a home network."
The 450Mbps Wireless N Gaming Adapter, model TEW-687GA, comes with a three year limited warranty and an MSRP of U.S. $149.99.
Product Launch Video:
For TRENDnet logos visit: http://trendnet.com/asp/partners/marketing.asp
TRENDnetis an award winning global brand, dedicated to providing a completeline of high quality yet affordable networking solutions for small tomid-sized business and home users alike. Founded in 1990, TRENDnetis headquartered in Torrance, California, and maintains branch officesin Europe, Central America, South America and Asia. TRENDnet productsare sold in over 125 countries. The TRENDnet brand is consistentlyrecognized for high quality, exceptional performance and unparalleledsupport. For more information visit https://www.trendnet.com or call +1 (310) 961-5500.
Latest News Posts
- Visceral's Star Wars game was basically Star Wars Uncharted
- Resident Evil 2 supports ultrawide monitors
- Top 10 premium games of 2018 in revenue
- Path of Exile 2019 roadmap detailed
- Microsoft calls Project xCloud its 'Netflix for games'
- Administrators and moderators
- Gigabyte ga-b75-d3v rev 1.0
- EX58-UD5 w/ RX580 GPU: unexpected system shutdown when monitor sleeps
- Choosing best drivers for Z97-A
- Western Digital Black SN750 SSD Review
- Ubisoft's Rainbow Six Siege Coming To Belong Gaming Arenas
- Sunless Skies Leaves Early Access
- Space Justice Now Available For iOS And Android Devices
- Forge an Epic Team of Heroes in Forged Fantasy, Now Available From Hothead Games
- Kingdom Hearts III 'Share Your Heart Out' Campaign Spreads Love Across Social Media