Active Media Products Debuts 22-Caliber Silver Bullet Shaped USB Flash Drive
New Waterproof Bullet Drive Features Aluminum Casing with Screw-on Lid
Fremont, California - January 18, 2011 - Active Media Products, a leading manufacturer of SSDs, DOMs and USB drives, today launched a 22-caliber silver bullet shaped USB 2.0 flash drive. "The Bullet-2 drive is the ultimate USB drive because it is rugged, reliable, waterproof, dustproof, small enough to comfortably fit on your keychain, and is a classical icon of form", stated Active Media Products VP of Sales, Jerry Thomson.
The Bullet-2 is AMP's second style of bullet shaped USB drive. Both Bullet-1 and Bullet-2 models are encased in air tight aluminum enclosures that protect all data from harsh environments such as water, snow, sand and dust. Bullet-1, in gold color, is shaped like a 50-caliber bullet, while the silver-colored Bullet-2 is in the form of a 22-caliber shell. The bullet includes a strong steel keychain and clip for attaching the drive to a backpack or keyring. This new bullet drive is available now through Amazon, at approximately $14 for the 4GB model and $21 for the 8GB drive.
ABOUT ACTIVE MEDIA PRODUCTS
Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, Active Media Products LLC is dedicated to developing creative new media products that improve performance and enhance the user's experience. Our focus on innovative product development enables us to bring new technology to market a step ahead of the competition. AMP is a leader in DOMs and small form factor SSDs and manufactures the endangered species line of USB drives.
Latest News Posts
- Overkill's The Walking Dead sells less than 100K units
- Just Cause 4 sales fail, Square Enix blames other AAA titles
- Age of Wonders: Planetfall release date/story trailer debut
- New Warhammer: Chaosbane - Dwarf Slayer ARPG trailer
- FromSoftware tease Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice new boss
- Magnum Trt Secrets
- Kensington LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Compatibility issue P10S-M-DC with i5
- Why gaming forums are not so popular nowadays?
- Far Cry New Dawn Benchmarked: 1080p, 1440p, 4K All Tested
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure