Active Media Products Debuts 22-Caliber Silver Bullet Shaped USB Flash Drive
New Waterproof Bullet Drive Features Aluminum Casing with Screw-on Lid
Fremont, California - January 18, 2011 - Active Media Products, a leading manufacturer of SSDs, DOMs and USB drives, today launched a 22-caliber silver bullet shaped USB 2.0 flash drive. "The Bullet-2 drive is the ultimate USB drive because it is rugged, reliable, waterproof, dustproof, small enough to comfortably fit on your keychain, and is a classical icon of form", stated Active Media Products VP of Sales, Jerry Thomson.
The Bullet-2 is AMP's second style of bullet shaped USB drive. Both Bullet-1 and Bullet-2 models are encased in air tight aluminum enclosures that protect all data from harsh environments such as water, snow, sand and dust. Bullet-1, in gold color, is shaped like a 50-caliber bullet, while the silver-colored Bullet-2 is in the form of a 22-caliber shell. The bullet includes a strong steel keychain and clip for attaching the drive to a backpack or keyring. This new bullet drive is available now through Amazon, at approximately $14 for the 4GB model and $21 for the 8GB drive.
ABOUT ACTIVE MEDIA PRODUCTS
Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, Active Media Products LLC is dedicated to developing creative new media products that improve performance and enhance the user's experience. Our focus on innovative product development enables us to bring new technology to market a step ahead of the competition. AMP is a leader in DOMs and small form factor SSDs and manufactures the endangered species line of USB drives.
Latest News Posts
- Fortnite made $223 million in March, 'king of battle royale'
- Epic: 'Battle. Adapt. Win' tease for Season 4 of Fortnite
- PC Building Simulator sells 100,000 copies in 30 days
- Radeon Vega Instinct: refreshed 7nm Vega 20 hits AMD labs
- Windows 10 Pro OEM CD-KEY Global, just $12.36 after code
- Gigabyte P104-100 GPU Mining Card
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit