Axtremex Technology and IndieGrip Ship First 128 GB CompactFlash 600X Card
Axtremex Technology and their distributor, IndieGrip.com LLC, are proud to announce the immediate availability of the world's first 128 GB CompactFlash cards. While others have announced 128 GB CompactFlash cards, no one has announced or shipped a high performance 128 GB 600x card. The Axtremex Ultra DMA 128 GB 600x card supports up to 90 Megabytes per second Read Speed and up to 60 Megabytes per second Write Speed.
In addition Axtremex is announcing the availability of a very high performance 64 GB CompactFlash card. The Axtremex Ultra DMA 64 GB 600x Plus card supports with up to 90 Megabytes per second Read and Write Speeds. Both cards are built using premium memory chips and may be used in a wide variety of devices, such as audio recorders, video recorders, still cameras, and other devices that use CompactFlash cards. Of course not all devices will support these cards.
Axtremex Technology is happy to report that Convergent Designs has been testing these cards round the clock since November 1, 2010 and the cards have achieved "Fully Qualified" status from Convergent Designs. Thus the cards may be used in the nanoFlash, nano3D and Flash XDR with confidence, at any bit-rate option up to and including the 220 Mbps speed. The nanoFlash and nano3D are state-of-the-art, compact-sized, HD/SD Video and Audio recording and playback devices. These are Type 1 cards so it will fit into all CompactFlash card devices.
Initially these cards are available from https://www.nanoFlash.net and other major dealers will be stocking them soon. These high-performance cards are priced at $499.99 with a street price of $489.95.
For the 128 GB card, this is less than the cost of two quality 64 GB cards, and much less than the cost of two quality 600x CompactFlash cards. The 64 GB card is also priced less than any other card with similar specifications. These cards have a Limited Lifetime Warranty by Axtremex Technology. Axtremex is pronounced "Ax-stream-ex". "When you have a big job to do, get an Ax!"
Latest News Posts
- Low-end Switch to replace 3DS handheld
- Death Stranding isn't in testing phases yet
- Valve wants to use your brain as a controller
- Two new Nintendo Switch models to release around summer 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11: Noob Saibot/Shang Tsung added to roster
- ASrock X99 Extreme4 - adding NVMe SSD
- Global web designing
- Do anyone can help in converting Outlook PST Files into EML format
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB795SP-B Review - 3.5" & 2.5" Single Bay
- Numskull Designs proudly reveals: Official Mortal Kombat Klassic merchandise
- Akuto: Showdown - fast-paced arena brawler game with swords and guns
- Creative Destruction and Transformers' Bumblebee Team Up for In-Game Event Arriving March 28
- Corpse Party: Sweet Sachiko's Hysteric Birthday Bash Invites You to Celebrate When it Releases April 10 on PC
- PUBG Mobile Reveals Its 2019 eSports Plans Which Will Feature A Prize Pool of $2.5 million USD