Lantic GT430 2GB ultra-large memory capacity cruises the gaming world along with you
Lantic Technology Inc. and GF Station together strongly recommend the Lantic GT430 2GB DDR3 high-capacity basic edition, satisfying your need to enjoy high resolution without having to pay too high a price; let the ultra-large memory capacity cruise the gaming world with you and help you train on all your skills.
The size of the memory is always most important for a video card, so obviously, video cards with a large memory capacity can bring faster processing speed for our computers. The size of the memory determines the monitor resolution size and the depth of color the monitor can display. Generally speaking, the more the memory, the more video data may be stored, and the higher the supported resolution and color depth is; 2D and 3D image render display performance will be higher too.
Just like the memory for our system, the more the better. Ordinary consumers focus on the video card's core / memory frequency, but for Win 7, high resolution video playback and DirectX 11 games, in order to achieve better experience, a large memory capacity is most effective. The Lantic GT430 2GB version supports the world's fastest DirectX 11 (DX11) gaming performance, and supports the NVIDIA 3D Vision, Surround, PhysX, SLI and CUDA technologies.
About Lantic Technology
Lantic Technology is a developer of 3D graphics processing technology. By drawing on its extensive past experience in Europe and around the world, Lantic seeks to help consumers overcome bottlenecks in technology. The company offers consumers a comprehensive sales and distribution network that will, in the future, be backed by a complete sales and support network. Lantic develops custom products tailored to meet consumer requirements on quality, price and service. With Lantic products, consumers can expect the best user experience and product guarantees. The perfect balance between performance, quality, price and service is the goal of Lantic as well as the pursuit of extreme performance and overclockability. Only the best materials and latest technologies are used to deliver the highest cost-to-performance ratios. With 24-hour customer support and courier pick-up throughout Taiwan, Lantic insists on the highest standards every step of the way.
Latest News Posts
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance has been WATERED DOWN on the PC
- Microsoft does NOT block keyboard/mouse support on Xbox One
- Remedy's new game 'P7' expected for release in 2019
- Someone just bought close to $400 million worth of Bitcoin
- Dragon Ball FighterZ first DLC unlocks Broly, Bardock
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Apricorn Aegis Fortress 128GB SSD Review
- Scythe Grand Kama Cross 3 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit