Active Media Products Launches Two New Key Shaped USB Drive Models
AMP Now Offers Three Distinctive Key USB Designs in 4GB and 8GB Capacities
Fremont, California - January 10, 2011 - Active Media Products, manufacturer of SSDs and innovative USB drives, today announced two new key shaped USB 2.0 flash drive models, dubbed the Key-3 and Key-4. Both models, in addition to AMP's earlier Key-2 model, are available now in 4GB and 8GB capacities through Amazon.com.
"We have three distinctive styles of key shaped drives, all of which feature chrome finished metal casings. These Key drives give you a fashionable new way to carry your data." stated Active Media Products' VP of Sales, Jerry Thomson. All three water resistant Key drive models are designed using chip-on-board (COB) technology, which enables a high density, high performance drive in a shockingly thin casing that is only about 3mm thick. The sleek key shape fits on any key chain and holds an surprising amount of data - up to 2400 six megapixel photos or up to 2000 MP3 songs. These Key drives are compatible with Windows®, Linux and OS X, and USB 3.0, 2.0 and 1.1.
ABOUT ACTIVE MEDIA PRODUCTS
Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, Active Media Products LLC is dedicated to developing creative new media products that improve performance and enhance the user's experience. Our focus on innovative product development enables us to bring new technology to market a step ahead of the competition. AMP is a leader in netbook SSD upgrades and manufactures the Obama and the endangered species line of USB drives.
Latest News Posts
- H1Z1 Pro League to kick-off in 2018
- Blizzard ban World of Warcraft cheaters
- Qualcomm the first to test 5G, debuts 5G reference phone
- Marvel unleashes the official trailer to Black Panther
- Overwatch now has over 35 million players
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard