Active Media Products Launches Two New Key Shaped USB Drive Models
AMP Now Offers Three Distinctive Key USB Designs in 4GB and 8GB Capacities
Fremont, California - January 10, 2011 - Active Media Products, manufacturer of SSDs and innovative USB drives, today announced two new key shaped USB 2.0 flash drive models, dubbed the Key-3 and Key-4. Both models, in addition to AMP's earlier Key-2 model, are available now in 4GB and 8GB capacities through Amazon.com.
"We have three distinctive styles of key shaped drives, all of which feature chrome finished metal casings. These Key drives give you a fashionable new way to carry your data." stated Active Media Products' VP of Sales, Jerry Thomson. All three water resistant Key drive models are designed using chip-on-board (COB) technology, which enables a high density, high performance drive in a shockingly thin casing that is only about 3mm thick. The sleek key shape fits on any key chain and holds an surprising amount of data - up to 2400 six megapixel photos or up to 2000 MP3 songs. These Key drives are compatible with Windows®, Linux and OS X, and USB 3.0, 2.0 and 1.1.
ABOUT ACTIVE MEDIA PRODUCTS
Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, Active Media Products LLC is dedicated to developing creative new media products that improve performance and enhance the user's experience. Our focus on innovative product development enables us to bring new technology to market a step ahead of the competition. AMP is a leader in netbook SSD upgrades and manufactures the Obama and the endangered species line of USB drives.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit