Active Media Products Launches Two New Key Shaped USB Drive Models
AMP Now Offers Three Distinctive Key USB Designs in 4GB and 8GB Capacities
Fremont, California - January 10, 2011 - Active Media Products, manufacturer of SSDs and innovative USB drives, today announced two new key shaped USB 2.0 flash drive models, dubbed the Key-3 and Key-4. Both models, in addition to AMP's earlier Key-2 model, are available now in 4GB and 8GB capacities through Amazon.com.
"We have three distinctive styles of key shaped drives, all of which feature chrome finished metal casings. These Key drives give you a fashionable new way to carry your data." stated Active Media Products' VP of Sales, Jerry Thomson. All three water resistant Key drive models are designed using chip-on-board (COB) technology, which enables a high density, high performance drive in a shockingly thin casing that is only about 3mm thick. The sleek key shape fits on any key chain and holds an surprising amount of data - up to 2400 six megapixel photos or up to 2000 MP3 songs. These Key drives are compatible with Windows®, Linux and OS X, and USB 3.0, 2.0 and 1.1.
ABOUT ACTIVE MEDIA PRODUCTS
Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, Active Media Products LLC is dedicated to developing creative new media products that improve performance and enhance the user's experience. Our focus on innovative product development enables us to bring new technology to market a step ahead of the competition. AMP is a leader in netbook SSD upgrades and manufactures the Obama and the endangered species line of USB drives.
Latest News Posts
- Intel M.2 Optane SSD 905P Appears On Newegg
- Soulcalibur VI physical sales crater, the rise of digital
- Dynasty Warriors 9 online and local co-op update/demo Nov 1
- CD Projekt RED's Thronebreaker - 'No plans' for Switch debut
- Starlink: Battle for Atlas - 82% of unit sales on Switch
- Samsung Bar Plus 256GB Flash Drive Review
- Buffalo Linkstation 520 2-Bay NAS Review
- How To Find Out Motherboard?
- I'm in a gaming rut please help.
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Master (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Palit introduces the reinvented GeForce RTX 2070 Dual
- Cooler Master Unveils the C700P Carbon
- EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 - Now Available for Order
- SP Launches New Pocket-Sized Power Banks
- Tesla vs Lovecraft Pre-Orders Start on iOS - Release date is 25th Oct