Active Media Products Launches Two New Key Shaped USB Drive Models
AMP Now Offers Three Distinctive Key USB Designs in 4GB and 8GB Capacities
Fremont, California - January 10, 2011 - Active Media Products, manufacturer of SSDs and innovative USB drives, today announced two new key shaped USB 2.0 flash drive models, dubbed the Key-3 and Key-4. Both models, in addition to AMP's earlier Key-2 model, are available now in 4GB and 8GB capacities through Amazon.com.
"We have three distinctive styles of key shaped drives, all of which feature chrome finished metal casings. These Key drives give you a fashionable new way to carry your data." stated Active Media Products' VP of Sales, Jerry Thomson. All three water resistant Key drive models are designed using chip-on-board (COB) technology, which enables a high density, high performance drive in a shockingly thin casing that is only about 3mm thick. The sleek key shape fits on any key chain and holds an surprising amount of data - up to 2400 six megapixel photos or up to 2000 MP3 songs. These Key drives are compatible with Windows®, Linux and OS X, and USB 3.0, 2.0 and 1.1.
ABOUT ACTIVE MEDIA PRODUCTS
Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, Active Media Products LLC is dedicated to developing creative new media products that improve performance and enhance the user's experience. Our focus on innovative product development enables us to bring new technology to market a step ahead of the competition. AMP is a leader in netbook SSD upgrades and manufactures the Obama and the endangered species line of USB drives.
Latest News Posts
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Breath of the Wild Link joins Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster
- Dragon Ball Super: Broly Movie Trailer revealed at Comic-Con
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit