EUROCOM Panther 2.0: The World's First and Most Powerfull Notebook with AMD Radeon HD6970M CrossFireX
Eurocom now offers the new AMD HD6970M GPU in their EUROCOM Panther 2.0. The EUROCOM Panther 2.0 is the most powerful Mobile Workstation on the market and offers the ultimate combination of performance and portability to both gamers and professional users. By adding support for the Radeon HD6970M in the Panther 2.0, Eurocom increases the already impressive configuration options which includes NVIDIA GeForce and Quadro series graphics cards running in both SLI and CrossfireX configurations. The fact that both the EUROCOM Panther 2.0 & Leopard support ATi's CrossfireX technology allows customers to configure their unit with two HD6970M video cards.
To coincide with Eurocom's tradition of offering the best possible technology, only the highest performing AMD GPU was chosen, the AMD Radeon HD6970M.
The EUROCOM Panther 2.0 supports overclocking in the HD6970M to allow even more extreme performance.
The EUROCOM X7200 Panther 2.0
EUROCOM Panther 2.0 provides the ultimate combination of power and portability with up to 3.25TB (Terabytes) of storage with four internal physical hard drives and RAID 0/1/5/10, super-powerful 3.33 GHz Intel Core i7 Processor Extreme Edition i7-980X; or 3.33 GHz XEON X5680 processors running at 6.4GT/sec, Gigabit Ethernet port on-board, HDMI in and out ports, eSATA, DVi Dual Link port, with a 17.3? Full HD 1920×1080 LED backlit display and full size keyboard. Now with the option of equipping this unit with up to two high-performance Radeon HD6970M VGA cards in CrossfireX mode will give any gamer or professional the graphical performance they have always dreamed off.
Key specs of the EUROCOM Panther 2.0
17.3-inch Full HD 1920-by-1080 pixels screen with LED Backlit
Upgradable VGA Technology based on MXM 3.0b Modular Design. The following VGA cards are supported:
- AMD Mobility Radeon HD6970M with 2GB of DDDR5; single and dual/CrossFireX configurations
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 485M and GTX 480M with 2GB of DDDR5; single and/or Dual (SLI) configurations
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470M and GTX 460M with 1.5GB of DDDR5; single and/or Dual (SLI) configurations
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 5000M, FX 3800M and FX 2800M with 2GB of DDDR5
Upgradeable Processor: Intel i7-980X Extreme or Xeon 5500/5600; 4 and 6-cores
Up to 4 physical drives (mechanical, SSD or Hybrid) in RAID 0/1/5/10 providing up to 3.25 TB of storage
Supports Intel's XTU (eXtreme Tuning Utility) and XMP (eXtreme Memory Profile)functions
Up to 24GB of DDR3-1333 or DDR3-1600 RAM
Sound System: High Definition Audio, S/PDIF output; Microphone; 5 speakers; subwoofer; Dolby Home Theater
Ports: 2x USB 3.0; 3x USB 2.0; HDMI-out; DVI-DL; eSata; IEEE1394b; S/PDIF; Headphone; Microphone; Audio Line-in; RJ-45; Optional HDMI-in v1.4
Power: Auto Switching 300W AC Adapter 100-240V; DC 20V 15A; Smart Li-Ion Battery 88.8WH; Battery time up to 1.5 hours
Very portable with dimensions being: WxDxH 419 x 286 x 56.5-60.7mm (16.76 x 11.44 x 2.26-2.43 inch) and weighing only 5.3kg (11.66lbs) including battery and ODD
"It's a workstation-calibre computer complete with built-in Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) in a 12 pound notebook form factor," said Mark Bialic, President of Eurocom. "This is one extremely fast notebook that offers workstation calibre capabilities. It is designed to replace traditional desktop based workstations. It offers incredibly high ROI by allowing companies to be more productive and offer new "on the go" CAD/CAM services while greatly reducing overall IT management costs."
Eurocom is the world's leading developer of desktop replacement and mobile workstation technology. Eurocom began with the goal of creating the most advanced computer systems and using advanced engineering techniques typically unseen in the computer industry. The company has produced many firsts and continues to engineer well-balanced machines that inspire and enable individuals to reach great possibilities. For more information on Eurocom or to customize a machine, visit https://www.eurocom.com
Eurocom's Technology Leadership
Eurocom has made its reputation in the computer industry by offering the most advanced Mobile Workstations and Mobile Servers available. The company was founded on the belief that it could revolutionize the PC world with advanced Mobile Technology, with designs and advanced engineering techniques typically unseen in the computer industry. Eurocom continues to engineer well-balanced, state of the art machines and VGA solutions that inspire and enable individuals to reach great possibilities.
Latest News Posts
- Razer release two new headsets to the Hammerhead range
- EVGA reveal the DG-7 mid-tower gaming PC case range
- GIGABYTE announces Aorus K9 optical switch gaming keyboard
- Samsung might have accidentally teased foldable Galaxy X
- Uber taps Volvo, adds 24,000 self-driving cars to its gang
- Mean:It 5PM ARC Blue Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Intel 15.X series Raid Rom compatible with X99??
- Intel Optane SSD 900P 280GB & 480GB AIC NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- p8z77-v Deluxe won't boot after new install of Win 10
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ