ZOTAC® H67-ITX WiFi combines LGA1155 socket processors with mini-ITX form factor
HONG KONG - Jan. 5, 2011 - ZOTAC® International, a leading innovator and the world's largest channel manufacturer of graphics cards, today kicks off the 2011 Consumer Electronics Show with the H67-ITX WiFi - a miniature 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ platform. The ZOTAC® H67-ITX WiFi takes the mini-ITX form factor to new heights of performance, energy-efficiency and integrated graphics capabilities.
Equipped with the Intel® H67 Express chipset, the ZOTAC® H67-ITX WiFi supports the latest LGA1155 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ family processors including 2000 series Core™ i3, i5 and i7 processors. The ZOTAC® H67-ITX WiFi goes beyond the capabilities of the 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ platform and accommodates processors up to 130-watt TDP - above the 95-watts required by the fastest Intel® Core™ i7 processor - for additional overclocking headroom that appeals to the most demanding enthusiasts.
"ZOTAC® has a broad line-up of mini-ITX platforms and continues to push the limits of what is possible in such a small form factor," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC® International. "The H67-ITX WiFi is our new flagship and the perfect scalable platform that lets users select their ideal level of performance needs - whether it is dual or quad-core processing, integrated Intel® HD Graphics 2000/3000 or a high-performance ZOTAC® GeForce® series graphics card - the H67-ITX WiFi supports it all."
Integrated Intel® HD Graphics 2000/3000 is supported on the ZOTAC® H67-ITX WiFi via DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI-I and VGA [with the included adapter] for connectivity with the latest digital and legacy analogue displays.
Intel® HD Graphics 2000/3000 with InTru™ 3D technology is capable of decoding two simultaneous 1080p video streams for flawless Blu-ray 3D playback when connecting the ZOTAC® H67-ITX WiFi to a compatible HDMI 1.4a display. Accompanying Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD™ Master Audio formats on Blu-ray and Blu-ray 3D movies can be sent directly to home theatre receivers in its raw state from the ZOTAC® H67-ITX WiFi for crystal clear surround sound audio that delivers an outstanding digital entertainment experience pleasing to your eyes and ears.
Expansion is plentiful with the ZOTAC® H67-ITX WiFi, including 2 SATA 6.0 Gb/s, 4 SATA 3.0 Gb/s with support for RAID 0, 1, 0+1 and 5, eSATA, up to 4 USB 3.0 ports and a PCI Express x16 expansion slot. On-board 802.11n WiFi and Gigabit Ethernet deliver network transfers up to 300 Mb/s wirelessly or 1000 Mb/s wired for lightning-fast network connectivity.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC® H67-ITX WiFi.
• ZOTAC® Kicks Off CES with Miniature 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ Platform
• H67-ITX WiFi platform
• Intel® H67 Express chipset
• Ready for 2000 Series Intel® Core™ i3, i5 and i7 processors
• LGA1155 socket compatible
• Support processors up to 130-watt TDP
• 2 x DDR3-1333 slots (dual-channel)
• Support up to 16GB memory
• Intel® HD Graphics 2000/3000 ready
• DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI-I & VGA (with included adapter) outputs
• PCI Express x16 expansion
• 2 SATA 6.0 Gb/s
• 4 SATA 3.0 Gb/s w/ RAID 0, 1, 0+1 & 5
• 4 USB 3.0 ports (2 on back panel, 2 via pin header/included bracket)
• 8 USB 2.0 ports (4 on back panel, 4 via pin headers)
• Hardware accelerated Blu-ray 3D playback ready
• Dolby® TrueHD & DTS-HD™ Master Audio bitstream capable
• Digital S/PDIF output (optical)
• 8-channel high-definition audio
• Microsoft® DirectX® 10 compliant
• Onboard 802.11n WiFi (300 Mb/s)
• Gigabit Ethernet
• Mini-ITX form factor
About ZOTAC® International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC® International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC® is also one of the largest NVIDIA® graphics cards and motherboard manufacturer in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC® philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
For further information please visit www.zotac.com
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 12:03 pm CDT