bModo Inc., now ships its Windows7 based bModo12 Tablet PC to the Worldwide market!
Fremont, CA - 3 Jan 2011: bModo Inc. announced that its first Tablet PC 'bModo 12' - a Windows 7 based Tablet that is possibly the most capable and user-friendly mobile computing device out of the box by combining the best features of an iPad, Tablet, and Notebook PC - began shipping to customers worldwide.
The bModo 12 is powered by a 1.6GHz Intel Atom processor, comes in models with 2GB DDR2 RAM (bModo12G) and 1GB DDR2 RAM (bModo12), both operating Windows 7 Home Premium. The bModo 12 includes a HDMI output, an OMTP jack, 32GB SSD, multi-touch capacitive 11.6" HD LCD, WiFi, an unlocked SIM card slot, 3G, GPS, Bluetooth, microphone, stereo speakers, front facing VGA camera for video chat, capacitive touch HotKeys and a built-in docking connection. A docking station enables users to use the bModo12 tablet PC as a home/work space workstation. A carrying bag and other accessories are scheduled to be available in early 2011.
The bModo 12 is a Personal Media Device, an eReader, a Mobile Internet Device, and a Personal Computing Device all rolled into one. It supports all PC applications including MS Office, MS Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, Intuit QuickBooks, Macromedia Flash, Skype, Yahoo IM and more.
bModo Inc., has also created a launcher application called Bossa Nova2 that allows users to switch between a Windows7 desktop and a Bossa Nova2 graphical user interface (GUI) with ease. Bossa Nova2 is designed to optimize the touch capabilities of bModo 12. Bossa Nova2 offers an engaging and distinctive user experience that focuses on multimedia and social networking applications like mobile web access, Facebook, Twitter, flickr, photo, map, music, video, RSS and much more.
Consumers can purchase the bModo12 Tablet PC directly from the manufacturer's e-Commerce website at: http://www.bmodostore.com/
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit