Point of View Announces GeForce GTX 570 TGT Beast Edition Graphics Cards
Point of View the leading European manufacturer of an exclusive range NVIDIA based 3D processor boards, advanced netbooks as well as fancy 7" and 10" Tegra tablet computers and additional enthusiast PC products, announces today that it is first to market with a water cooled GeForce GTX 570 3D processor board, the POV/TGT GeForce GTX 570 "Beast"M featuring a solid 9mm slim-line AquaCopper water cooling block. The POV/TGT GeForce GTX 570 "Beast" already started shipping at a recommended retail price of 499 (TGT-570-A1-BST-W).
In addition, Point of View and TGT are offering a silently air-cooled solution running at identical frequencies priced at 449. Hand-selected by TGT, the POV/TGT GeForce GTX 570 "Beast" is running at an unprecedented 841 MHz core clock "out of the box", 1682 MHz shader clock and 3960 MHz DDR-5 memory clock honoring TGT's efforts to optimize and balance both, enhanced core clock settings and rock solid stability.
The POV/TGT GeForce GTX 570 "Beast"TM is the world's first GeForce GTX 570 based 3D processor card running stable beyond 840 MHz. But this is not all. Depending on the local thermal cooling environment and ventilation, the "TGT 570 BEAST" may run stable at even higher core clock rates. Frankly speaking, as TGT seriously cares about the 3D gaming enthusiasts TGT is not only raising the core clock rate, but also significantly raising the over clocking headroom in general.
Latest News Posts
- Tesla hackers mine cryptocurrency, access private data
- Fortnite and Diablo 3 rumored for the Nintendo Switch
- Samsung unveils massive 30TB SSD, largest capacity SSD ever
- Intel intends to 'compete in graphics products' in future
- Nintendo's Fire Emblem Heroes rakes in $295m in first year
- Secretlab TITAN NAPA: the most luxurious gaming chair yet
- MyDigitalSSD OTG v2 480GB Portable SSD
- BIOSTAR G330 256GB SATA III SSD Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit