PowerColor Announces its Radeon HD 6900 Series Graphics Cards
TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, today launches the latest enthusiast graphics solution: the PowerColor HD6900 series. The PowerColor HD6900 series is the most advanced architecture to date. Consuming only 190W under the most demanding game titles and increasing performance at any given power by taking advantage of AMD PowerTune technology, the latest series enhances anti-aliasing ability to deliver the best image quality in minimal performance change.
PowerColor's HD6900 series includes the HD6970 and HD6950. The HD6970 clocks in at 880MHz core speed and 1375MHz of memory speed, while the HD6950 clocks in at 800MHz and 1250MHz GPU and memory clock speeds. Both are equipped with the latest 2GB GDDR5 memory buffer, offering more than 2.25 teraFLOPs of computing power; perfect for massive multi-monitor high-res gaming.
"With the new architecture design, the PowerColor HD6900 series is absolutely a perfect option for enthusiast gamers," says Ted Chen, CEO of TUL Corporation. "It's embedded with all the latest technology and advanced power management ability to deliver the best gaming experience for all gamers."
The HD6900 series supports AMD Eyefinity Technology, enabling gamers to expand their gaming view across up to 4 displays through single graphics card. Also, with DirectX 11 technology support, gamers can get amazing HD gaming experience for the hottest and most demanding game titles; it also features AMD's Accelerated Parallel Processing technology, maximizing your daily applications to do more and faster.
Latest News Posts
- Psyonix reveals 'Salty Shores' Rocket League content update
- Overwatch two-year anniversary skins and patch notes reveal
- Human Head Studios release Rune: Ragarok gameplay video
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle: Donkey Kong Adventure unveil
- Hi-Rez Studios fires art contractor for copied Overwatch art
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit