Corsair Launches Low Voltage 2133MHz DDR3 DIMMs
- Dominator GT DDR3 memory supports 2133MHz memory speed at VDIMM of only 1.5 volts -
FREMONT, California - December 14, 2010 - Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced the launch of a new, highly overclocked, low voltage memory kit. This 4GB Dominator® GT memory kit, implemented using a matched pair of 2GB DIMMs, is guaranteed to operate at 2133MHz, with latency settings of 9-11-9-27, and at a memory voltage of only 1.5V.
"We have seen an increasing number of requests from overclockers for memory that can achieve high clock speeds at lower voltages," stated Thi La, Vice President of Memory Products at Corsair. "At 2133MHz, this 4GB memory is the world's fastest commercially available memory at 1.5 volts."
The new CMT4GX3M2B2133C9 Dominator GT memory kit, complete with signature racing-red livery, will be available within two weeks from selected Corsair distributors and resellers. This kit includes Corsair's patented DHX+ heatsink, as well as the GT Airflow module, for exceptional thermal performance. MSRP for this memory kit is $169.99 USD.
The kits are supplied with a limited lifetime warranty and are backed up by Corsair's legendary customer service and technical support.
For more information on Corsair Dominator GT memory, please visit our web site.
About DHX Technology
Corsair's innovative new DHX Pro advances their patented DHX and DHX+ technology, adding parametric data measurement and reporting to the advanced capabilities already included. All DHX-based modules feature a custom-designed printed circuit board (PCB) and high-quality heatsinks to cool the front and rear of the memory ICs, as well as the PCB. The cooling fins on DHX+ and DHX Pro equipped modules can be removed, allowing for a range of modular cooling accessories. DHX and DHX+ designs are covered by US Patent number 7,606,034.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update available now
- Battlegrounds inspires VR-style 'PUBG' game
- KFA2's new GeForce GTX 1070 Ti EX graphics card teased
- ZOTAC unleashes GeForce GTX 1080 Ti ArcticStorm Mini
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz