Corsair Launches Low Voltage 2133MHz DDR3 DIMMs
- Dominator GT DDR3 memory supports 2133MHz memory speed at VDIMM of only 1.5 volts -
FREMONT, California - December 14, 2010 - Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced the launch of a new, highly overclocked, low voltage memory kit. This 4GB Dominator® GT memory kit, implemented using a matched pair of 2GB DIMMs, is guaranteed to operate at 2133MHz, with latency settings of 9-11-9-27, and at a memory voltage of only 1.5V.
"We have seen an increasing number of requests from overclockers for memory that can achieve high clock speeds at lower voltages," stated Thi La, Vice President of Memory Products at Corsair. "At 2133MHz, this 4GB memory is the world's fastest commercially available memory at 1.5 volts."
The new CMT4GX3M2B2133C9 Dominator GT memory kit, complete with signature racing-red livery, will be available within two weeks from selected Corsair distributors and resellers. This kit includes Corsair's patented DHX+ heatsink, as well as the GT Airflow module, for exceptional thermal performance. MSRP for this memory kit is $169.99 USD.
The kits are supplied with a limited lifetime warranty and are backed up by Corsair's legendary customer service and technical support.
For more information on Corsair Dominator GT memory, please visit our web site.
About DHX Technology
Corsair's innovative new DHX Pro advances their patented DHX and DHX+ technology, adding parametric data measurement and reporting to the advanced capabilities already included. All DHX-based modules feature a custom-designed printed circuit board (PCB) and high-quality heatsinks to cool the front and rear of the memory ICs, as well as the PCB. The cooling fins on DHX+ and DHX Pro equipped modules can be removed, allowing for a range of modular cooling accessories. DHX and DHX+ designs are covered by US Patent number 7,606,034.
Latest News Posts
- Kong: Skull Island director discusses possible Zelda movie
- Blizzard teams with Hasbro for Overwatch Nerf toy guns
- Ion Maiden delayed to 2019
- Hello Games on No Man's Sky launch: we shared too much info
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit