PC POWER & COOLING, AN OCZ TECHNOLOGY GROUP SUBSIDIARY, UNVEILS NEW 760W SILENCER POWER SUPPLY PRODUCT FOR ULTRA-HIGH-PERFORMANCE CUSTOMERS
Meeting Consumer Demand, PC Power & Cooling's New 760W Silencer PSU Features the Proven Core Technology That Made the Original Series a Top Choice Among High-Performance Customers
SAN JOSE, CA-December 14, 2010-OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:OCZ), a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs), memory modules, and power supplies for computing devices and systems, has launched the new Silencer 760 power supply from PC Power & Cooling, OCZ's PSU (power supply unit) subsidiary. Built for best-in-class stability and reliability for today's high-end gaming systems and professional workstations, the Silencer line has proven itself as one of the most trusted PSU series on the market for more than 20 years.
"The PC Power and Cooling Silencer power supplies have long been regarded as a top-quality solution by system builders and clients who require the very best performance and dependability," said Charlie McMenomey, Product Manager at OCZ Technology Group. "Building on the proven core architecture of the original series, the new Silencer 760W further raises the bar with an 80 PLUS Silver efficiency, exceptional reliability and the power output to meet the demands of power users."
With a history of over 25 years building long-lasting, investment-grade power management, PC Power designed the new Silencer to offer consumers a combination of legendary PSU architecture and the ultimate in performance. The newest addition to the legendary Silencer series completes the family of ultra-quiet, high-reliability PSUs, which now range from 500 to 910 watts. Featuring an 80 Plus® Silver certification, the new 760W offers energy and cost savings with 88% efficiency (typical load) combined with a power output to meet the demands of the most component-heavy systems.
The rock-solid Silencer series not only meets a high standard of quality, but also guarantees superior compatibility with the latest graphic cards to provide sufficient output to even the most demanding graphics cards and cutting-edge platforms. The Silencer series is tested and qualified for systems with multiple power-hungry drives and video cards by delivering 760 watts of continuous power and 835W at its peak, and offers a temperature rating of 50ºC, twice that of the industry standard. Featuring rock-solid, super-clean DC output, a powerful Single Rail +12VDC (74A), and complete array of connectors including dual PCI-Express 6-pin, dual PCI-Express 6/8-pin, and 20+4-pin, 8-pin, and 4/8-pin motherboard connectors, this PSU can power a full array of high-end components.
The PC Power Silencer 760 slots into the series under the Silencer 910 and both are built with the highest-quality components and circuitry to provide one of the highest MTBF ratings at over 100,000 hours. In addition to the industry's most powerful yet versatile design on the market, the Silencer is backed by an industry-leading 7-Year warranty commitment and the expert knowledge of PC Power & Cooling technical support and engineering.
Latest News Posts
- Resident Evil 2 Premium Edition costs a huge $900
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990WX overclocked to 6GHz with LN2
- Dishonored series is sleeping for now, says Arkane
- Bandai Namco may be making a new horror game
- World of Warcraft expansion 'Battle for Azeroth' releases
- Buy (2Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $800
- Fnatic miniSTREAK Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Buy (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $2000
- RAID 0 on a really old Motherboard
- Z97-UD5H-BK: Modded BIOS for NVME support
- Samsung's 16Gb GDDR6 Memory Powers Latest NVIDIA Quadro Professional Graphics Solution
- NVIDIA to Collaborate with DARPA to Develop Systems for Post-Moore's Law Era
- New Turing-Based Design Revolutionizes Workflow of Millions of Designers and Artists on the Desktop and in the Datacenter
- Hybrid Rendering Fundamentally Changes Computer Graphics by Fusing Real-Time Ray Tracing, AI, Simulation and Rasterization
- AMD Launches World's Most Powerful Desktop Processor: Bigger, Better 2nd Generation AMD Ryzen Threadripper Processors Break Boundaries of High-End Desktop Market