Crucial Announces Ballistix DDR3-1866 and DDR3-2000 Memory with Thermal Sensors
The popular Crucial Ballistix line just stepped up a gear. Announcing Crucial Ballistix with Thermal Sensor memory modules now in speeds of DDR3-1866 MHz in capacities of 2GB, 4GB kits (2x 2GB) and 6GB kits (3x 2GB), and DDR3-2133 MHz modules in capacities of 2GB or 4GB kits (2x 2GB). This high performance RAM incorporates the new thermally improved finned design and built-in thermal sensor. Available in dual and three channel kits, these memory modules are designed for the Intel Core i5 and Core i7 systems. And coupled with the recently announced Crucial Ballistix Active Cooling Fan, this is one "cool" kit of memory.
Latest News Posts
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- The Division movie secures John Wick, Deadpool 2 director
- Microsoft seeks engineers for next-gen Xbox, teases GDDR6
- Fortnite developer: no rush to make new Battle Royale maps
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit