Sharkoon Vibe Fixer PRO: wide adjustable HDD/SSD mounting frame for 3.5 and 5.25 inch slot
optional fan assembly | MSRP 9.99 euros
Sharkoon introduces the new "Vibe Fixer" model to their hard drive decoupler series: The Sharkoon Vibe Fixer PRO is a wide adjustable, versatile standby adapter and decoupling frame for hard drives and SSDs in both 2.5 and 3.5 inch format and fits into either a 3.5 or 5.25 inch mounting bay. The smaller 2.5 inch drives can be mounted into either frame setting, the user has the freedom to choose the purpose of the remaining free PC slots.
The operating noise of rotary hard drives are effectively decoupled from the housing due to a total of eight rubber buffers positioned in the frame. Thanks to the pre-drilled holes for an 80mm or 120mm fan, the Sharkoon Vibe Fixer PRO can expand to fit an active hard drive cooler. The decoupling frame measures 156mm x 98/144mm x 32mm (L x W x H). In shipping you will find instructions, mounting rails and an extensive supply of screws including rubber bolts for use on an optional fan to ensure a vibration free assembly.
Video instructions for users can be found on the newly opened YouTube channel from Sharkoon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udmEBfF0B6U
End customers will find the Sharkoon Vibe Fixer PRO available for the recommended retail price of 9.99 euros from authorized retailers.
For further questions, to request samples and/or photos, or other information please contact us or go to https://www.sharkoon.com.
Latest News Posts
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit